GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

+24
Bramlet07
Oglethorpe
Flo The Action
Hobiesens
Number Twenty Nine
ddt
NEELY
stempniaksen
sandysensfan
Hoags
rooneypoo
CockRoche
The Silfer Server
tim1_2
Ev
TheAvatar
PTFlea
spader
Cap'n Clutch
SensHulk
shabbs
SeawaySensFan
wprager
Riprock
28 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 64 of 67]

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

JVR got one on his old team last night by making Schenn, who he was traded for, look like a pylon and then scoring on Boucher.

Will be interesting to see how bad the injury is to Reimer.

947Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 64 Empty Re: Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:06 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:JVR got one on his old team last night by making Schenn, who he was traded for, look like a pylon and then scoring on Boucher.

Umm, aren't you forgetting something?

948Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 64 Empty Re: Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:17 pm

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:
shabbs wrote:JVR got one on his old team last night by making Schenn, who he was traded for, look like a pylon and then scoring on Boucher.

Umm, aren't you forgetting something?
f the laffs.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

That's the one Smile

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Reimer update:

"Leafs announce G James Reimer sustained a mild medial collateral ligament (MCL) knee strain last night. Out at least 1 week."

https://twitter.com/dslatertv/status/301422454197334016

Cuz they've never been wrong on injury assessments with Reimer...

f the laffs.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:Reimer update:

"Leafs announce G James Reimer sustained a mild medial collateral ligament (MCL) knee strain last night. Out at least 1 week."

f the laffs.

Kipper went from d2d to 1 week to 2 weeks. I guess those things aren't easy to predict.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:
shabbs wrote:Reimer update:

f the laffs.

Kipper went from d2d to 1 week to 2 weeks. I guess those things aren't easy to predict.
If he's out more than three weeks they'll probably want to do something... we'll see. At any rate, it's the Scrivens show for the next few games at least.

f the laffs.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

The Leafs are doing exactly what the Leafs always do this time of year...provide false hope. Remember the end of of October last season? The Leafs were leading the Eastern Conference. Anyway, maybe they squeak into a playoff spot this year...but no, probably not.

954Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 64 Empty Re: Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:42 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Man, the radio stations here in Toronto are all over Pooneuf and his refusal to fight Prust. It's non-stop. I love it, he's getting roasted. Delicious.

955Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 64 Empty Re: Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:48 pm

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:Man, the radio stations here in Toronto are all over Pooneuf and his refusal to fight Prust. It's non-stop. I love it, he's getting roasted. Delicious.

What a truculent captain.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

And for some even more fail... the Leafs unveiled their new goal song... The Harlem Shake...

http://www.cbssports.com/nhl/blog/eye-on-hockey/21786796/maple-leafs-set-standard-for-worst-goal-song-harlem-shake

Facepalm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:And for some even more fail... the Leafs unveiled their new goal song... The Harlem Shake...

http://www.cbssports.com/nhl/blog/eye-on-hockey/21786796/maple-leafs-set-standard-for-worst-goal-song-harlem-shake

Facepalm

I didn't think there could be a choice for a worse song than ours Facepalm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

seriously why is ours Usher???

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Ev wrote:seriously why is ours Usher???

I don't know, its probably to appease the teenage girls that aren't there at games

Maybe we should start an uproar like those people who complained about the Ottawa 'Tomahawks' name. Worked for them!

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Ev wrote:seriously why is ours Usher???

The Sens have the worst marketing department in the entire NHL. From the people that brought you the Spartan ....

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

The bust has a hat trick

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

LeKing wrote:The bust has a hat trick

With under 10 mins of ice time when he got the 3rd.

963Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 64 Empty Re: Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:19 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Toronto still needs a goalie. And no, they can't have Bishop.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 64 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum