GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

+24
Bramlet07
Oglethorpe
Flo The Action
Hobiesens
Number Twenty Nine
ddt
NEELY
stempniaksen
sandysensfan
Hoags
rooneypoo
CockRoche
The Silfer Server
tim1_2
Ev
TheAvatar
PTFlea
spader
Cap'n Clutch
SensHulk
shabbs
SeawaySensFan
wprager
Riprock
28 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 66 of 67]

976Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 66 Empty Re: Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:34 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

sandysensfan wrote:Pitts did the same to Boston. Only that time they were down 3 goals and scored 4 late in the 3rd to win that..

Toronto now in 7th place -- NJ jumped over them. Both are only 1 pt behind Ottawa.

This weekend and the home games next week.. of which I see FOUR in person.. are going to be very key.

Winnipeg is leading NYR and could jump them to get into 8th..

It's very close in the bottom 4 of the standings..

2 goals, they were down 2 goals.

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Kessel was a -2, and he assisted on Toronto's lone goal...meaning he was on for all 3 goals against. But the biggest offender was Phaneuf: -3.

Phaneuf is now a team worst -11 on the season.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

tim1_2 wrote:Kessel was a -2, and he assisted on Toronto's lone goal...meaning he was on for all 3 goals against. But the biggest offender was Phaneuf: -3.

Phaneuf is now a team worst -11 on the season.

Until that guy goes the Leafs won't ever be anything more than a 7-10th place team... maybe worse. Calgary knew exactly what they were doing when they got rid of him and that's saying something.

979Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 66 Empty Re: Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:13 am

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Calgary could have gotten more than what Burke gave them though.

Funny if they fall apart again, no heart and leadership on that team.

980Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 66 Empty Re: Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:26 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hoags wrote:Calgary could have gotten more than what Burke gave them though.

Funny if they fall apart again, no heart and leadership on that team.

I think there are guys with "heart" on that team, but the leadership leaves a lot to be desired. Phaneuf is a horrible leader, and Kessel might be worse.

I think guys like MacArthur and Kadri have plenty of heart...but again, the leadership group is just wrong.

981Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 66 Empty Re: Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:49 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Lupul has been cleared for contact and is available. They're gonna have to send someone down if they bring him in.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Per Bobby Mac:
---
With Joffrey Lupul set to return to lineup, TOR opens up spot by trading David Steckel to ANA for minor leaguer Ryan Lasch and 7th rd pick.
---

983Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 66 Empty Re: Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:35 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Leafs could find themselves in 8th spot, on the brink by the end of the night...

Rags/Devils and Bruins/Jets are in action.

984Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 66 Empty Re: Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:40 am

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

I hope Toronto misses and we make it.

The drama will be delicious.

985Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 66 Empty Re: Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:49 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Supremely delicious...

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Bobby Mac tweets that Gardiner has been freed Smile

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Jake Gardiner called up from the Marlies...

https://twitter.com/mirtle/status/314100915592380416

The Free Jake Gardiner campaign is a success! Wink

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

serious question: do you people do anything at your jobs? Laugh1

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Ev wrote:serious question: do you people do anything at your jobs? Laugh1

No, just sit around trying to out-scoop each other.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Heh. I'm on a reall boring conf call....

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
Ev wrote:serious question: do you people do anything at your jobs? Laugh1

No, just sit around trying to out-scoop each other.

shabbs wrote:Heh. I'm on a reall boring conf call....

Sweet, anybody hiring?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:Heh. I'm on a reall boring conf call....

3/4 of my job is spent on conference calls or e-mail. And while I'm on the conference call I'm usually reading/answering e-mails half the time, and attempting to recreate/diagnose issue the other half.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

We're always hiring:

http://www.td.com/careers/search-for-a-job/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 66 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum