GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

+24
Bramlet07
Oglethorpe
Flo The Action
Hobiesens
Number Twenty Nine
ddt
NEELY
stempniaksen
sandysensfan
Hoags
rooneypoo
CockRoche
The Silfer Server
tim1_2
Ev
TheAvatar
PTFlea
spader
Cap'n Clutch
SensHulk
shabbs
SeawaySensFan
wprager
Riprock
28 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 63 of 67]

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star

MOntreal on the other hand...
I guess I just have a lot of Friends from Quebec so that's probably why. All my ottawa Friends are Sens fans

932Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 63 Empty Re: Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:31 pm

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

f the laffs. they got staal'd tonight. lost 4-1 to carolina.

933Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 63 Empty Re: Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:43 am

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Kessel popped his goal cherry last night... now on pace for 4 goals this season. Heh heh.

f the laffs.

934Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 63 Empty Re: Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:33 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Phillips is still a couple goals up on Kessel. All is right in the universe.

935Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 63 Empty Re: Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:10 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Luke Schenn returns to the ACC tonight as Philly visits the Leafs... hopefully he lights 'em up! f the laffs.

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

The Laffs struggle at home for some reason... while they have something like 5 wins & 1 loss on the road. They absolutely dismantled the Habs the other night. IF the Sens don't smarten up.. HNIC in Toronto on Saturday night could get very ugly.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

No disciplinary action for hungry hungry Grabo.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

I don't think the Sens will have any problem playing against the Leafs. Style is pretty similar. It's against neutral zone trap that Sens have problems.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Reimer leaves the game with an injury... Scrivens in... Leafs Nation goes into mass hysterical panic... Lalongo trade rumours resurface... and Orr scored... it's MADNESS in TORONTO!

Bramlet07

Bramlet07
Veteran
Veteran

Looking at the leaves sched coming up, its pretty easy i can see them making a run.

941Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 63 Empty Re: Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:02 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Get ready for two losses in a row by the laffs.... 'Canes and Sens baby!

942Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 63 Empty Re: Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:06 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Bishop to Toronto E9

943Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 63 Empty Re: Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:07 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Ev wrote:Bishop to Toronto E9
Laffs offering up Kostka. E8.

944Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 63 Empty Re: Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:23 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:

Sens counter with Kadri, E7.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Ev wrote:
shabbs wrote:

Sens counter with Kadri, E7.

I think we should try to get Roberts. That guy's a Sens killer. Just what we need.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

JVR got one on his old team last night by making Schenn, who he was traded for, look like a pylon and then scoring on Boucher.

Will be interesting to see how bad the injury is to Reimer.

947Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 63 Empty Re: Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:06 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:JVR got one on his old team last night by making Schenn, who he was traded for, look like a pylon and then scoring on Boucher.

Umm, aren't you forgetting something?

948Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 63 Empty Re: Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:17 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:
shabbs wrote:JVR got one on his old team last night by making Schenn, who he was traded for, look like a pylon and then scoring on Boucher.

Umm, aren't you forgetting something?
f the laffs.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 63 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum