GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Robin Lehner - How long before he gets his first NHL start?

+9
Hobiesens
PKC
TheAvatar
PTFlea
Riprock
SensGirl11
wprager
shabbs
Cap'n Clutch
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star

I think Elliott starts friday, to see where the team's at after some emergency warnings.
Depending on his performance, Lehner might start saturday.

SensGirl11

Mod
Mod

marakh wrote:I think Elliott starts friday, to see where the team's at after some emergency warnings.

+ Elliott's numbers are ridiculous against Barfallo if I'm not mistaken.

The Silfer Server

Veteran
Veteran

SensGirl11 wrote:
marakh wrote:I think Elliott starts friday, to see where the team's at after some emergency warnings.

+ Elliott's numbers are ridiculous against Barfallo if I'm not mistaken.

Right on the nose on that one!

Elliott has played 8 games, starting 7 of them, and has 8 wins. A 1.89GAA, .937SVP and 1 SO, while averaging about 30 shots per game against them (222 Shots against in 444 minutes played).

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:
wprager wrote:Sutton was not a leader.

Of course he was. You don't play in the NHL as long as he did without doing a lot of things that constitute being a leader. Sutton stood up for Karlsson on the ice more than once and that right there makes him a 'quiet leader'. Let alone him blocking the 3rd most shots in the NHL and being top 5 in hits as well, always working hard. That's called leading by example.

A-Train blocked even more (per game, over the last X years, whatever). I would never, ever in a million years call A-Train a leader. I wouldn't call Fisher a leader either. I still maintain, Sutton was not a leader.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Yeah, I wouldn't call Sutton a leader either. Not very vocal and didn't step up in the playoffs.

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
wprager wrote:Sutton was not a leader.

Of course he was. You don't play in the NHL as long as he did without doing a lot of things that constitute being a leader. Sutton stood up for Karlsson on the ice more than once and that right there makes him a 'quiet leader'. Let alone him blocking the 3rd most shots in the NHL and being top 5 in hits as well, always working hard. That's called leading by example.

A-Train blocked even more (per game, over the last X years, whatever). I would never, ever in a million years call A-Train a leader. I wouldn't call Fisher a leader either. I still maintain, Sutton was not a leader.

This one puzzles me ... I would've considered Fisher to be a leader on the team and I think his role as a leader will grow this year.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum