GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT: Preseason Game # 8 - NYR @ Sens (Rogers-22)

+11
Flo The Action
dennycrane
The Silfer Server
Ev
Hoags
Hockeyhero22000
SeawaySensFan
shabbs
PTFlea
wprager
spader
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Here ya go:

http://atdhe.net/24536/watch-new-york-rangers-vs-ottawa-senators

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Seriously, Morrisburg is not too far from Ottawa -- do you have Rogers-22 there?

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Seriously, Morrisburg is not too far from Ottawa -- do you have Rogers-22 there?

We have Eastlink!

I have Bell, so I'll catch the game on Centre Ice.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:It's gotta be the middle of the night, where you are.

Oh, ya. About that. I just haven't changed my profile info since I got back. I'm in Ottawa now. Good call though.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Alfie out, per Sens twitter:
lineup change: Winchester in for Alfredsson. Two line changes: Michalek-Spezza-Shannon, Regin-Smith-Winchester.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Was offered tickets. Had to turn them down. Crying Level-200 box, probably free parking. Crying I'll have to watch crappy Rogers-22. Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

spader wrote:
wprager wrote:It's gotta be the middle of the night, where you are.

Oh, ya. About that. I just haven't changed my profile info since I got back. I'm in Ottawa now. Good call though.

How far South? Katimavik, Bridlewood, Emerald Meadows or Richmod?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Game's on ... where's everyone?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Spezza just got in a fight. Well, sort of.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Foligno with the jersey over the head of Wiese feeding him a few.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I'm surprised the Sens got out of that with the powerplay. I thought it would be even, at best. Maybe the refs got the memo?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Lost the feed. Sad

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Here's another feed that's working:

http://www.justin.tv/beastgirl78#/w/435333872

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Kelly with the shortie on the 2-on-1 break. 1-0 Sens!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Bad rebound control on an easy shot, and it's tied 1-1. Facepalm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Boogard is out of the game after spearing Neil in the boys from behind. 5 minute major.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

When are Gonchar and Karlsson going to switch sides on the PP to get some one-timers going? OK, I *get it* you're both good at passing. But someone's gonna have to shoot if you want it to go in. 2 minutes of the major gone without a single shot on goal!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Sauer should get an unsportsmanlike for that dive. Wow, that was awful. The only reason Foligno gets the call is because the Sens were on a 5-minute powerplay.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum