GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT: Preseason Game # 7 - Sens @ NYR - 7pm

+14
CockRoche
PTFlea
sens4win
dennycrane
SensHulk
PKC
Flo The Action
Hoags
Ev
shabbs
Amnesia021
wprager
SeawaySensFan
SensGirl11
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

GO SENS GO!!!

unfortunetly i'm going to miss watching most of it.

PKC

All-Star
All-Star

I guess when they decided to air all 82 games on TV this year they forgot about the preseason.

SensHulk

All-Star
All-Star

streaming loud and clear @ http://atdhe.net/index.html

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Elliott looking sharp....sens not so much Facepalm pick it up boys!

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

sweeeet cowen just checked avery for the snow shower

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

the hell? cowen gets a penalty for sticking up for his goalie, but avery gets nothing for the 'shower'. garbage

also, is there an echo in here? awfully lonely Sad

Amnesia021

Amnesia021
Rookie
Rookie

Michallica wrote:sweeeet cowen just checked avery for the snow shower

Even if they score here, I still really like that play from our youngster

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

Michallica wrote:the hell? cowen gets a penalty for sticking up for his goalie, but avery gets nothing for the 'shower'. garbage

also, is there an echo in here? awfully lonely Sad

I hope your not serious about the first part of your post.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

nope. I know you don't get a penalty for showering the goalie, but kinda stupid that cowen gets a penalty instead. It was a very late snow shower, not like something that was a follow thru

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

Michallica wrote:nope. I know you don't get a penalty for showering the goalie, but kinda stupid that cowen gets a penalty instead. It was a very late snow shower, not like something that was a follow thru

Avery should get a penalty every game just for being an bunghole...call it a provisional penalty.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

PKC wrote:
Michallica wrote:nope. I know you don't get a penalty for showering the goalie, but kinda stupid that cowen gets a penalty instead. It was a very late snow shower, not like something that was a follow thru

Avery should get a penalty every game just for being an bunghole...call it a provisional penalty.

yeah probably....he's doing his job well. HOwever, if its so freakin' blatant, why penalize another player? Put both of them away or none of them. Anyways, good to see Cowen not back down from that crap.

Amnesia021

Amnesia021
Rookie
Rookie

PKC wrote:

That'd be great if he had to start every game in the box! Laughing3

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PKC wrote:I guess when they decided to air all 82 games on TV this year they forgot about the preseason.
Wait for it...

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran

They have given out unsportsmanlike conduct penalties for snow showers before.

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran

Lee just backed up a Cowen boo-boo nicely.

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran

Lee is looking good this game... maybe he might be growing on me. But im going to have to see him in a few regular season games before he gets my vote.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wow no scoring yet... i thought murray said something about us being a hich scoring team this year? oh well...

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Gotta stop those ones. Too deep in his net.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum