GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bobby Ryan Demoted

+3
Acrobat
PKC
rooneypoo
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16Bobby Ryan Demoted - Page 2 Empty Re: Bobby Ryan Demoted Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:57 am

smash88

Veteran
Veteran

504Heater wrote:I know ey? Unreal. When I heard someone say that I thought they were kidding...but no, the NHL will look very closely at any deal made between Anaheim and Toronto. Pathetic.

Yeah it is a little weird... Didn't really think of it...

17Bobby Ryan Demoted - Page 2 Empty Re: Bobby Ryan Demoted Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:15 am

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

I really hope Toronto do not sign Burke... this coming from someone who isn't a fan of the team... I think it would be the worst thing for them. He clearly has no idea how to run a team... except into the ground.

18Bobby Ryan Demoted - Page 2 Empty Re: Bobby Ryan Demoted Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:34 am

smash88

Veteran
Veteran

DashRiprock wrote:I really hope Toronto do not sign Burke... this coming from someone who isn't a fan of the team... I think it would be the worst thing for them. He clearly has no idea how to run a team... except into the ground.

It's funny because Toronto fans are going nuts at the prospect of having him... They think he's the next coming of god or something... I'd really like to know where they get their info from?? really....

19Bobby Ryan Demoted - Page 2 Empty Re: Bobby Ryan Demoted Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:41 am

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

They likely see him as the loudmouth obnoxious GM that they'd love to have in Toronto to shut up the critics and media. They should however be focused on putting a good team to ice.

While he is the GM of a team with some very good players, most of which were brought in by Bryan Murray, he only made a few moves (Niedermayer/Pronger) that were pretty much handed to him on a silver platter.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum