GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Blake Wheeler or Bobby Ryan??

+4
LeCaptain
asq2
ovechkinisbeast
bravenash55
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Blake Wheeler or Bobby Ryan?? Empty Blake Wheeler or Bobby Ryan?? Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:29 pm

bravenash55

Prospect
Prospect

Which Player do you think is better Bobby Ryan or Blake wheeler? both pretty good rookies. in my opinion i think there both good/even but i like blake wheeler more he has more tricks in his bag every game. but what do you guys think??

2Blake Wheeler or Bobby Ryan?? Empty Re: Blake Wheeler or Bobby Ryan?? Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:31 pm

ovechkinisbeast

ovechkinisbeast
Prospect
Prospect

umm idk but 1st comment

3Blake Wheeler or Bobby Ryan?? Empty Re: Blake Wheeler or Bobby Ryan?? Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:32 pm

Bobby Ryan. A more dynamic player, and a much more respectable person.

4Blake Wheeler or Bobby Ryan?? Empty Re: Blake Wheeler or Bobby Ryan?? Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:33 pm

ovechkinisbeast

ovechkinisbeast
Prospect
Prospect

god damn tuckker is this all you do all day!!!!!!! is reserch player lol =]

5Blake Wheeler or Bobby Ryan?? Empty Re: Blake Wheeler or Bobby Ryan?? Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:36 pm

Blake Wheeler refused to sign with the team that drafted him. In my eyes that makes him untrustworthy.

6Blake Wheeler or Bobby Ryan?? Empty Re: Blake Wheeler or Bobby Ryan?? Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:37 pm

bravenash55

Prospect
Prospect

oh who did he refuse to sign with??

7Blake Wheeler or Bobby Ryan?? Empty Re: Blake Wheeler or Bobby Ryan?? Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:46 pm

Phoenix

8Blake Wheeler or Bobby Ryan?? Empty Re: Blake Wheeler or Bobby Ryan?? Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:54 pm

bravenash55

Prospect
Prospect

oh i see..oh i would of liked to see him with phoenix.

9Blake Wheeler or Bobby Ryan?? Empty Re: Blake Wheeler or Bobby Ryan?? Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:19 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

Blake Wheeler was an off-the-board pick for Phoenix but has really evolved under Julien.

Obviously his +33 is more a product of his team, but he's growing more defensively responsible.

That said, I'll take Ryan.

10Blake Wheeler or Bobby Ryan?? Empty Re: Blake Wheeler or Bobby Ryan?? Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:36 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Bobby Ryan, Anaheim sucks more, so I'll take the one on the bad team Smile

11Blake Wheeler or Bobby Ryan?? Empty Re: Blake Wheeler or Bobby Ryan?? Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:46 am

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

Bobby Ryan, definitely like what he brings to the table, not knocking Wheeler either, he has a lot of skill, but give the edge to Bobby Ryan.

12Blake Wheeler or Bobby Ryan?? Empty Re: Blake Wheeler or Bobby Ryan?? Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:38 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Bobby Ryan for me because of the raw skill. Wheeler's really good and really big, but I like the skill set that Ryan brings.

It's close - and that's a compliment to Wheeler IMO (but yeah, you suck not signing with Phoenix).

13Blake Wheeler or Bobby Ryan?? Empty Re: Blake Wheeler or Bobby Ryan?? Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:12 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I have to go with the prevailing oppinion here and say Ryan as well but not by a lot.

- Unknown Author

14Blake Wheeler or Bobby Ryan?? Empty Re: Blake Wheeler or Bobby Ryan?? Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:49 am

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

two years from now, we could revisit this and all be on the other side of the fence, that is how close the argument is.

15Blake Wheeler or Bobby Ryan?? Empty Re: Blake Wheeler or Bobby Ryan?? Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:48 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

http://www.uproxx.com/webculture/2012/04/is-this-the-greatest-craigslist-ad-ever-posted/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum