GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sportsnet: Bobby Ryan being shopped

+15
Riprock
Da lil Guy
dennycrane
NEELY
SeawaySensFan
Hoags
tim1_2
Cap'n Clutch
stempniaksen
wprager
Flo The Action
spader
LeCaptain
Ev
PTFlea
19 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 7]

1Sportsnet: Bobby Ryan being shopped Empty Sportsnet: Bobby Ryan being shopped Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:42 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

@darenmillard:

Doing the oilers/predators game @RealKyper told by an nhl exec that ducks r shopping bobby ryan. Wow. 2 wins in 18.

Big news if it proves to be true! That's one hell of a winger for Spez (dare to dream).

2Sportsnet: Bobby Ryan being shopped Empty Re: Sportsnet: Bobby Ryan being shopped Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:56 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

MOG Sens should jump on this (Eh SpezD)! Smile

Burkie also says hello

3Sportsnet: Bobby Ryan being shopped Empty Re: Sportsnet: Bobby Ryan being shopped Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:58 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Big Ev wrote:MOG Sens should jump on this (Eh SpezD)! Smile

Burkie also says hello

Oh, I'm already dreaming of it.

Rundblad + Puempel/Noesen + 1st? Does that get us some Bobby Ryan action?

4Sportsnet: Bobby Ryan being shopped Empty Re: Sportsnet: Bobby Ryan being shopped Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:59 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Unfortunately, Toronto has the goods to do it...

Kulemin, Grabovski, Kadri is probably the trump card in this.

5Sportsnet: Bobby Ryan being shopped Empty Re: Sportsnet: Bobby Ryan being shopped Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:15 am

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Whatever the Diddle happens he MUST NOT end up in TOronto. That team with Ryan added is not good news... especially if they just lose something like Kadri + 1st + Kulemin.

6Sportsnet: Bobby Ryan being shopped Empty Re: Sportsnet: Bobby Ryan being shopped Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:18 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

LeKid wrote:Whatever the Diddle happens he MUST NOT end up in TOronto. That team with Ryan added is not good news... especially if they just lose something like Kadri + 1st + Kulemin.

I assume it would have to be Grabovski + Kulemin + Kadri + pick. Sounds like a ton, but it really isn't when you're adding Bobby Ryan. Yikes...hope that doesn't happen.

7Sportsnet: Bobby Ryan being shopped Empty Re: Sportsnet: Bobby Ryan being shopped Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:21 am

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

We're not getting him without Michalek going the other way.

Unless we ship Zibby which I would give the 3rd finger

8Sportsnet: Bobby Ryan being shopped Empty Re: Sportsnet: Bobby Ryan being shopped Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:26 am

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

LeKid wrote:We're not getting him without Michalek going the other way.

Unless we ship Zibby which I would give the 3rd finger

I agree that they'd want 9MM. As much as I like BR, I don't think it makes much sense to send a productive top-liner for a struggling top-liner. Granted, 9MM is, at this point, only a potential 30-goal guy and BR is established, but why would we move him when it looks like he's got a good chance to reach his potential this year?

Of course, I'm not suggesting that you meant that we should move him, Marakh. My comment is addressed to the general population.

9Sportsnet: Bobby Ryan being shopped Empty Re: Sportsnet: Bobby Ryan being shopped Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:56 am

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

quite honestly unless we can have him for a steal and by that I mean a 1st rounder and a prospect like zib then i'd say we take a pass on it. stay the course.

10Sportsnet: Bobby Ryan being shopped Empty Re: Sportsnet: Bobby Ryan being shopped Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:47 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

If we trade away Zibanejad we have only DaCosta for 2LC, and in 3-4 years an aging Spezza with no replacement in sight. No idea what Silfverberg can do for us at this moment. I may be missing someone from the recent crop but those would be a few years before they are ready to even try.

11Sportsnet: Bobby Ryan being shopped Empty Re: Sportsnet: Bobby Ryan being shopped Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:21 am

stempniaksen

stempniaksen
Veteran
Veteran

I'm worried about BR to be honest, from all reports he's shown about zero heart and drive this season (along with Getzlaf). That and the fact that I think it would be the wrong move to ship out any of Karlsson, Rundblad, Cowen, Zabanejad and we're likely out of the running.

If Perry became available though, well that's a different story all together.

12Sportsnet: Bobby Ryan being shopped Empty Re: Sportsnet: Bobby Ryan being shopped Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:27 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

stempniaksen wrote:I'm worried about BR to be honest, from all reports he's shown about zero heart and drive this season (along with Getzlaf). That and the fact that I think it would be the wrong move to ship out any of Karlsson, Rundblad, Cowen, Zabanejad and we're likely out of the running.

What if it's DaCosta or Silfverberg, Wiercioch and a 1st?

13Sportsnet: Bobby Ryan being shopped Empty Re: Sportsnet: Bobby Ryan being shopped Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:34 am

stempniaksen

stempniaksen
Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:
stempniaksen wrote:I'm worried about BR to be honest, from all reports he's shown about zero heart and drive this season (along with Getzlaf). That and the fact that I think it would be the wrong move to ship out any of Karlsson, Rundblad, Cowen, Zabanejad and we're likely out of the running.

What if it's DaCosta or Silfverberg, Wiercioch and a 1st?

If it's DaCosta, Wiercioch and a 1st you make that move everyday. But it won't be, so no sense speculating.

14Sportsnet: Bobby Ryan being shopped Empty Re: Sportsnet: Bobby Ryan being shopped Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:46 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Exactly. That offer wouldn't get it done. The only deal that makes sense for Ottawa during a re-build year is to move out Vets for young guys if at all possible. Like has been said for a while: If the Sens are out of the hunt at deadline day then watch for Kuba to be moved.

15Sportsnet: Bobby Ryan being shopped Empty Re: Sportsnet: Bobby Ryan being shopped Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:48 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Bobby Ryan, yes please. Ryan's a legit 35-40 goal scorer, and he's only 24.

Obviously, it depends on what the price would be.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 7]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum