GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Binghamton HC Don Nachbaur resigns

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Binghamton HC Don Nachbaur resigns Empty Binghamton HC Don Nachbaur resigns Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:16 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

BSens_Hockey Don Nachbaur has announced his resignation as head coach of the B-Sens for personal reasons, @NHL_Sens begins the search for a replacement.

http://www.marketwire.com/press-release/Senators-Announce-the-Resignation-of-Don-Nachbaur-as-Head-Coach-of-Binghamton-AHL-1280113.htm

Jun 22, 2010 14:55 ET
Senators Announce the Resignation of Don Nachbaur as Head Coach of Binghamton (AHL)
OTTAWA, ONTARIO--(Marketwire - June 22, 2010) - The Ottawa Senators announced today that Don Nachbaur, head coach of its American Hockey League affiliate, the Binghamton Senators, has announced his resignation due to personal reasons.
"It is a difficult day for me as I step down as the head coach of the Binghamton Senators. This was not an easy decision for me, but it is based on personal reasons and I think it is the right choice for both myself and my family," said Nachbaur. "I would like to thank the Ottawa Senators, specifically Bryan Murray and Tim Murray, as well as Tom Mitchell and the Binghamton Senators for the opportunity to be part of a terrific organization. I wish them nothing but success in the future."
Nachbaur was named the head coach of AHL's Senators on July 17, 2009. In one season behind the bench, he led the B-Sens to a 36-35-6-3 record and 81 points. Binghamton finished fifth in the AHL's East Division and did not quality for the playoffs.
"We want to thank Don for his contributions to the Senators organization and wish him all the best as he moves on," said Senators assistant general manager Tim Murray. "We will be diligent in finding a quality coach to replace him and will begin the search immediately."

That's not good. Just when Bingo is starting to get better, they lose another coach.

Last edited by Dash on Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Binghamton HC Don Nachbaur resigns Empty Re: Binghamton HC Don Nachbaur resigns Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:25 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Not sure how good Nachbaur was....Any chance of getting Randy Cunneyworth?

3Binghamton HC Don Nachbaur resigns Empty Re: Binghamton HC Don Nachbaur resigns Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:26 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Nutbar, we hardly knew ye!

4Binghamton HC Don Nachbaur resigns Empty Re: Binghamton HC Don Nachbaur resigns Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:32 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Oh man, I didn't realize Cunneyworth was assistant in Atlanta this past season. Now he's without a job....come on Diddling Tim Murray hire this guy!!!!

5Binghamton HC Don Nachbaur resigns Empty Re: Binghamton HC Don Nachbaur resigns Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:39 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Bingo needs a solid coach, but there are a TON of those guys. Not worried at all.

Go (B) Sens!

6Binghamton HC Don Nachbaur resigns Empty Re: Binghamton HC Don Nachbaur resigns Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:41 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

I doubt he comes back, but ask Dave Cameron if he wants his old job lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum