GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

All Playoff talk all the time.

+20
Urkie
caissie_1
stempniaksen
PKC
SensGirl11
SensHulk
Flo The Action
asq2
SeawaySensFan
rooneypoo
SensGal
SDH89
Cap'n Clutch
Hockeyhero22000
PTFlea
LeCaptain
Ev
Riprock
shabbs
wprager
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 35]

16All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 2 Empty Re: All Playoff talk all the time. Sun May 09, 2010 8:17 pm

Hockeyhero22000

Veteran
Veteran

van gets the early 1-0 lead

17All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 2 Empty Re: All Playoff talk all the time. Sun May 09, 2010 8:28 pm

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Hockeyhero22000 wrote:van gets the early 1-0 lead
Some good pressure... and the icing helped...

18All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 2 Empty Re: All Playoff talk all the time. Sun May 09, 2010 8:37 pm

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

And Bieksa brings it!

Van up 2-0.

19All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 2 Empty Re: All Playoff talk all the time. Sun May 09, 2010 9:31 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Just tuned it, and saw Shane O'Brien get dropped with a high stick to the face and gushing blood. Apparently Salo left the game earlier and is in the hospital and O'Brien is back after getting repaired.

Now 3-0 after Bieksa scores (again).

EDIT:

Salo took a shot in the groin Ohnoes! Flashbacks to Patrick Thoreson.

Last edited by Dash on Sun May 09, 2010 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

20All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 2 Empty Re: All Playoff talk all the time. Sun May 09, 2010 9:39 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Yeah... Salo left on a stretcher... not good... was blocking a shot...

Bieksa is possessed tonight.

21All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 2 Empty Re: All Playoff talk all the time. Sun May 09, 2010 9:41 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

O'Brien might want to put a visor on so that Chicago doesn't keep opening up his wound.

Looks like Daniel Sedin has left to an injury too.

22All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 2 Empty Re: All Playoff talk all the time. Sun May 09, 2010 9:42 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Dropping like flies... it's up to Luongo now...

23All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 2 Empty Re: All Playoff talk all the time. Sun May 09, 2010 10:13 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

If Luongo keeps this up, they can win it. I don't see them losing Game 6 (at least not in a blowout), so they are still in thsi series. Maybe his beard was the problem?

24All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 2 Empty Re: All Playoff talk all the time. Sun May 09, 2010 10:42 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Great performance by the Nucks and Lou!

25All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 2 Empty Re: All Playoff talk all the time. Sun May 09, 2010 10:56 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

N4L wrote:Luongo isnt going to step up, if anything has been proven at this point, it's that he cant handle playoff pressure. Making him the captain was the dumbest decision that franchise has made. He might want to own some of things going on because he seems to be deflecting the critisim.

Anyways, they're done.

All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 2 Calm-down

26All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 2 Empty Re: All Playoff talk all the time. Sun May 09, 2010 11:50 pm

I'll lay down the prediction right now. Luongo collapses in a 6-2 Chicago win in game 6.

27All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 2 Empty Re: All Playoff talk all the time. Mon May 10, 2010 12:25 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I'll say Canucks win Game 6...after that, I don't know, because momentum means nothing, it seems.

28All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 2 Empty Re: All Playoff talk all the time. Mon May 10, 2010 7:04 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:
Hockeyhero22000 wrote:van gets the early 1-0 lead
Some good pressure... and the icing helped...

Are you talking about Salo's injury? I think I'd skip the pressure.

29All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 2 Empty Re: All Playoff talk all the time. Mon May 10, 2010 7:12 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Suspected ruptured testicle: http://www.theprovince.com/health/Canuck+Sami+Salo+with+suspected+testicle+injury/3007083/story.html

30All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 2 Empty Re: All Playoff talk all the time. Mon May 10, 2010 7:18 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:Suspected ruptured testicle: http://www.theprovince.com/health/Canuck+Sami+Salo+with+suspected+testicle+injury/3007083/story.html

Just reading that first line made me sore.

Last edited by Cap'n Clutch on Mon May 10, 2010 7:31 am; edited 1 time in total

- Unknown Author

31All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 2 Empty Re: All Playoff talk all the time. Mon May 10, 2010 7:31 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I was just wondering when the Crosby Tap dance will commence. There was talk of it starting sometime in game 3,4 or 5. Any further updates would be appreciated.

- Unknown Author

32All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 2 Empty Re: All Playoff talk all the time. Mon May 10, 2010 7:35 am

SDH89

SDH89
Veteran
Veteran

Big Ev wrote:If Luongo keeps this up, they can win it. I don't see them losing Game 6 (at least not in a blowout), so they are still in thsi series. Maybe his beard was the problem?

This is the problem with Lou though, he will play great one game, then lay an egg the next. No consistency in this guy.

33All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 2 Empty Re: All Playoff talk all the time. Mon May 10, 2010 8:09 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Cap'n Clutch wrote:I was just wondering when the Crosby Tap dance will commence. There was talk of it starting sometime in game 3,4 or 5. Any further updates would be appreciated.

Hal Gill is probably out of the lineup tonight. Sid should get his dancing shoes shined up.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 35]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum