GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ryan Shannon - Grade the Sens.

Ryan Shannon - Grade the Sens.

Ryan Shannon - Grade the Sens. Vote_lcap20%Ryan Shannon - Grade the Sens. Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Ryan Shannon - Grade the Sens. Vote_lcap20%Ryan Shannon - Grade the Sens. Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Ryan Shannon - Grade the Sens. Vote_lcap250%Ryan Shannon - Grade the Sens. Vote_rcap2 50% [ 1 ]
Ryan Shannon - Grade the Sens. Vote_lcap250%Ryan Shannon - Grade the Sens. Vote_rcap2 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ryan Shannon - Grade the Sens. Empty Ryan Shannon - Grade the Sens. Mon May 03, 2010 10:18 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Ryan Shannon had a handful of decent games all season but was given every opportunity to play his way through whatever slump he was on. It was quite mind boggling how many times Shannon was put out on the PP only to fail. Shannon even stopped using his speed as an asset. Needless to say it was a bit of a head scratcher when he was given another one-way deal.

I give Shannon a D-. I'd give him an F but I have to believe that Clouston saw something in him such that he wasn't sent to Bingo.

- Unknown Author

2Ryan Shannon - Grade the Sens. Empty Re: Ryan Shannon - Grade the Sens. Mon May 03, 2010 10:24 am

When you are small and can't hit or score, you get a D from me. Can't give him an F because I am saving my F grades for others.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum