GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who is the most likely to get re-signed?

+9
shabbs
SensGirl11
wprager
Jordo
PTFlea
Phoenix30
Flo The Action
SeawaySensFan
Cap'n Clutch
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Who is the most likely to be a Senator next season?

Who is the most likely to get re-signed? Vote_lcap20%Who is the most likely to get re-signed? Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Who is the most likely to get re-signed? Vote_lcap217%Who is the most likely to get re-signed? Vote_rcap2 17% [ 2 ]
Who is the most likely to get re-signed? Vote_lcap275%Who is the most likely to get re-signed? Vote_rcap2 75% [ 9 ]
Who is the most likely to get re-signed? Vote_lcap28%Who is the most likely to get re-signed? Vote_rcap2 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 12

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Who is the most likely to get re-signed? Empty Who is the most likely to get re-signed? Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:19 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

There's a lot of talk going on about A-Train not re-signed and that he may not be here next season. Out of the following who do you think is the most likely to be a Senator next season? Why? I put this as a poll as well.

A-Train, Andy Sutton, Matt Cullen or none of the above?

- Unknown Author

Cullen, he was The Sens best forward and perhaps their best player. I dont see how Murray lets him go as easily as the other 2.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I think Cullen and Sutton both with Cullen being the BIG priority. On the other hand, it may be a waste since he will probably be misused. If this were our Top 6, Spezza looks instantly better:

Regin - Spezza - The Alfie
Michalek - Cullen - Kovalev

Fishful thinking.

SeawaySensFan wrote:I think Cullen and Sutton both with Cullen being the BIG priority. On the other hand, it may be a waste since he will probably be misused. If this were our Top 6, Spezza looks instantly better:

Fishful thinking.

Meh, line juggling is kind of pointless right now.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

N4L wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:I think Cullen and Sutton both with Cullen being the BIG priority. On the other hand, it may be a waste since he will probably be misused. If this were our Top 6, Spezza looks instantly better:

Fishful thinking.

Meh, line juggling is kind of pointless right now.

Improving your 2nd line isn't pointless at all.

Well considering Cullen played the wing the entire playoffs and took faceoffs, it kid of his. For the sake of argument, keep Cullen/Fisher/Alfi together.

i found these the most affective

Michalek - Cullen - Fisher

that puts Kovalev... on the 4th

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

N4L wrote:Well considering Cullen played the wing the entire playoffs and took faceoffs, it kid of his. For the sake of argument, keep Cullen/Fisher/Alfi together.

Then what happens to Michalek and Kovalev?

SeawaySensFan wrote:
N4L wrote:Well considering Cullen played the wing the entire playoffs and took faceoffs, it kid of his. For the sake of argument, keep Cullen/Fisher/Alfi together.

Kovalev only has 1 year left.. I would imagine someone would take him although we can't expect much in return.. lets talk to Dallas since they are in financial trouble.

does Kovalev have a NTC?

SeawaySensFan wrote:

Who knows, I dont. Im going with what worked.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

N4L wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Who knows, I dont. Im going with what worked.
there gonna juggle the lines at the start anyways. i agree that alfie could benefit from a few less minutes and conserve his energy for when he's on the ice.
michalek spezza regin could have some potential on the first.
kovy? i'd say trade but with the amount of injuries we saw last year, he could be in the top 6 most of the time... i'd rather see fisher on the 3rd and kovalev. limit kovalevs time and he'll go into a slump just cuz he's unhappy. he's a dick like that.

Phoenix30

Phoenix30
Veteran
Veteran

Cullen gets resigned and Atrain is moved in a sign and trade to washington.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Phoenix30 wrote:Cullen gets resigned and Atrain is moved in a sign and trade to washington.

I really hope you're right. What would we be able to get from Washington? Corvo? Sarcasm

- Unknown Author

Phoenix30

Phoenix30
Veteran
Veteran

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
Phoenix30 wrote:Cullen gets resigned and Atrain is moved in a sign and trade to washington.

I really hope you're right. What would we be able to get from Washington? Corvo? :***:

Alzner would be nice

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Cullen gives us the depth to parade 4 ridiculous lines out. Not only that, but we need playoff performers and he's definitely one.

Cullen is the most important on that list behind A-Train (barely), but we're not re-signing A-Train - no way, no how, so it slides to Cullen.

Make it so Murray!!! ! !

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum