GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

PLAYOFF GAME DAY: Game 6: Pittsburgh Penguins (3) @ Ottawa Senators (2) - 7:00pm ET - Sat. Apr. 24th, 2010

+20
M_Christopher
LeCaptain
sens4win
SensGirl11
SDH89
beerandsens
Cap'n Clutch
LethalLehner
Riprock
Ev
Flo The Action
PKC
Hoags
SensGal
wprager
rooneypoo
SensHulk
SeawaySensFan
PTFlea
shabbs
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 21]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

By Grabthar's hammer... by the Sons of Warvan... game 3 shall be avenged.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Karlsson as Gwen Facepalm Is it wrong that he actually fits?

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

An Phillips bears an uncanny resemblance to Tony (Fred Kwan) Shaloub. Maybe you could do a MiB thing for fun (although Shaloub's role in that was certainly not heroic).

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Maybe Cooke as Sarris.

PLAYOFF GAME DAY: Game 6: Pittsburgh Penguins (3) @ Ottawa Senators (2) - 7:00pm ET - Sat. Apr. 24th, 2010 - Page 4 25782

Last edited by wprager on Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:24 am; edited 1 time in total

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Crosby as one of the miners on the rock-monster planet.

PLAYOFF GAME DAY: Game 6: Pittsburgh Penguins (3) @ Ottawa Senators (2) - 7:00pm ET - Sat. Apr. 24th, 2010 - Page 4 Galaxy_quest

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I hope this quote from the movie doesn't get used:

"Where's the happy ending, Jason?"

LethalLehner

LethalLehner
Sophomore
Sophomore

Game day and I have my tickets in hand. Very excited. C'mon boys. Make us proud.

LethalLehner

LethalLehner
Sophomore
Sophomore

Ended up with my Andy Sutton poster on the jumbotron last game. Good times.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:Niger is the principal river in Western Africa, or a small country through which that river runs. I'm sorry if you are offended by that. Facepalm

Well, it was close enough. Ahhhhh!

Karlsson definitely fits the part, he's very effeminate lol.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

ElliottRules wrote:Game day and I have my tickets in hand. Very excited. C'mon boys. Make us proud.

They already have.

I'm very happy that there is a game six at home. If nothing else, it will give them a chance to salute the fans one more time. Overcoming one third of your top six forwards and 1/4 of your top-two pairings being out of the series against the defending champs, with biased reffing on top of all that -- where would the Penguins be if they were missing Kunitz, Guerin and Orpik or Gonchar? And if Staal and Cooke kept getting penalties every time they committed them?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Dash wrote:
wprager wrote:Niger is the principal river in Western Africa, or a small country through which that river runs. I'm sorry if you are offended by that. Facepalm

Well, it was close enough. Ahhhhh!

Karlsson definitely fits the part, he's very effeminate lol.

He's not effeminate at all. He's just purty Smile

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

ThisJustIn! By the way, I just want to wish Shabbs a happy birthday Smile Not sure if it's today or yesterday, but I think he's turning some ungodly large number. He's probably older than me, now -- he's been living hard and catching up.

Fireworks PartyTime! PartyTime! PartyTime! Fireworks

Oh, his birthday candles set off a bit of a fire:

Burning Car

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

ElliottRules wrote:Ended up with my Andy Sutton poster on the jumbotron last game. Good times.

Excellent. Too bad it was not the rumored new one Smile

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Shabbs!!! Shabadoo! Happy Birthday if it indeed is your birthday. Otherwise, party like it's your birthday regardless.

beerandsens

beerandsens
Sophomore
Sophomore

Happy BDay Shabbs

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Can we borrow Rim-Jim's MakeItSeven.ca for a day?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Sens have won their last three Game Six contests. On the flip side, the Pens won their four series last year on the road.

Make It Seven!

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

ElliottRules wrote:Game day and I have my tickets in hand. Very excited. C'mon boys. Make us proud.

It's a marking day today (ugh, exams), and let me tell you, those two game 6 tickets sitting right in front of me are keeping me motivated and focused.

Smile

Go Sens! I'll be the guy in 318 chirping Fleury all night long. And the refs.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 21]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum