GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

PLAYOFF GAME DAY: Game 4: Washington Capitals (2) @ Montreal Canadiens (1) - 7:00pm ET - Wed. Apr. 21nd, 2010

+10
Hockeyhero22000
PKC
wprager
shabbs
Riprock
Hoags
Ev
SensGirl11
PTFlea
Cap'n Clutch
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

2-2, AO scored and the Habs are outshooting them by a wide margin. Now, why couldn't the Sens do that (turn up their level of play)? Sorry, is this going to be deleted now?

PKC

All-Star
All-Star

Dash wrote:I still haven't even lost all hope in the Sens.

Hockeyhero22000

Veteran
Veteran

AO just takes the lead for the caps...looks much better than the first game he played this series

And Carey Price falls apart like every other playoff game he has ever been in. Carey Carey Carey... back to Halak.

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

can anyone tell me why theo was the starter aat the begining of the series simeon has better better in all the playoffs

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

side note boston mounts a third period come back to tie the game at 2 with buffalo

Theo was the goalie for the last 26 games or something, he earned the start. Varlamov is proving to be a money goaltender and better then Price, he's out played him in a big way.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

This wasn't Price's fault at all, it was all Hamrlik's fault at the end of the second. Momentum changing shorthanded goal. Price had a good game except for the first goal, I thought.

It was pretty sweet seeing him shoot the puck at the Caps when they were celebrating their goal though!

Diddle the Habs, I hope they lose Friday!

and Backstrom and Ovechkin racking up some garbage points with empty-netters, douchebags

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

If any Habs fan puts this loss on Carey Price, they are bone-headed.

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

buffalo and bruins heading to ot

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hockeyhero22000 wrote:buffalo and bruins heading to ot

C'mon, triple OT!

but hopefully the Sabres win.

Big Ev wrote:This wasn't Price's fault at all, it was all Hamrlik's fault at the end of the second. Momentum changing shorthanded goal. Price had a good game except for the first goal, I thought.

It was pretty sweet seeing him shoot the puck at the Caps when they were celebrating their goal though!

and Backstrom and Ovechkin racking up some garbage points with empty-netters, douchebags

Ya, that's what a good team mate does... takes a stupid penalty after letting in a goal. Price wasnt the answer tongith and hasnt been all year. He didnt shut a single soul up.

As for Ovechkin racking up garbage point? Ummm, he owned Price tonight, the net might as well have been empty. Series was over in game 2 and like I said back in MArch, who ever The Caps play in round 1 will get swept or go 5 games max.

Varlamov outplayed Price, that's gotta sting the people that said The Caps goaltending is WAAAAAAAY worse then MTL's. Not tonight.

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

Ole!

At least the C's played better than the Sens last night....

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

N4L wrote:
Big Ev wrote:This wasn't Price's fault at all, it was all Hamrlik's fault at the end of the second. Momentum changing shorthanded goal. Price had a good game except for the first goal, I thought.

Ya, that's what a good team mate does... takes a stupid penalty after letting in a goal. Price wasnt the answer tongith and hasnt been all year. He didnt shut a single soul up.

As for Ovechkin racking up garbage point? Ummm, he owned Price tonight, the net might as well have been empty. Series was over in game 2 and like I said back in MArch, who ever The Caps play in round 1 will get swept or go 5 games max.

Varlamov outplayed Price, that's gotta sting the people that said The Caps goaltending is WAAAAAAAY worse then MTL's. Not tonight.

Yes Varlamov outplayed Price, I don't think he had a bad game though.

Hopefully he gets traded to another team, he doesn't deserve the BS he has to put up with in Montreal.

Also, this sucks because now Washington will most likely play Philly barring a NJ comeback, and I thought they could beat Washington or at least put up a very strong fight, but I don't know about that now with Gagne and Carter out.

Washington is going to light up Boucher, it will be a quick series too. Pitts will have a tough time with Boston, they are just as physical as Pitts and have a lot of playoff expierence there.

Washington is getting an easy trip to the finals, they will be fresh as daisies come round 3 and Pitts or Boston will be beat up.

As for Price, the guy is immature as shown tonight by firing that puck at a celebration. Like really Price? That's what you do? Instead of that old "big save at a big time" he does that.

Is the game on Price tonight, nope, Washington is a way better team but he hasnt showed anything resembling a playoff goaltender in 3 tries now.

Phoenix30

Phoenix30
Veteran
Veteran

Price needs to go to a team that has minimal media and fan attention and is lost in no mans land so he can turn his career around.

MTL is such a bad place for a kid like him, if there is a worse fit in The NHL, only other place is Toronto... even then I would say MTL is worse.

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

bruins going to double ot

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum