GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

PLAYOFF GAME DAY: Game 4: Washington Capitals (2) @ Montreal Canadiens (1) - 7:00pm ET - Wed. Apr. 21nd, 2010

+10
Hockeyhero22000
PKC
wprager
shabbs
Riprock
Hoags
Ev
SensGirl11
PTFlea
Cap'n Clutch
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

SensGirl11

Mod
Mod

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Maybe if I lie really still and pretend I'm not here the Caps won't see me? Sarcasm

PLAYOFF GAME DAY: Game 4: Washington Capitals (2) @ Montreal  Canadiens (1) - 7:00pm ET - Wed. Apr. 21nd, 2010 - Page 2 2548077

Laugh1 Man, that's hilarious!! Is that Gorges? Was that in the playoffs?

I dont like that pic, he took a puck right off the skull there. Not really all that funny.

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I don't know when that was and he's clearly dazed I just thought it would make for a funny caption.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

N4L wrote:I dont like that pic, he took a puck right off the skull there. Not really all that funny.

It is because he's fine now isn't he?

- Unknown Author

Still, I was watching that game and was questioning whether he was getting up or not... prob just overly sensative to this, that's all. Just brings back some bad memories haha.

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

N4L wrote:I dont like that pic, he took a puck right off the skull there. Not really all that funny.

That's not cool, I didn't realize. Well, without knowing the reason for him being down like that, it is funny to me. But knowing just killed it..

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Sorry for deleting your post Hoags. As funny as it might be it's in the wrong thread. This is about the Caps and Habs. It's a safe haven from the crap fest going on in the Sens GDTs.

- Unknown Author

Messed up thing is it was against The Caps too. Green slap shot off the back on the head.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Canadiens win 3-1, Price stands on his head.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Big Ev wrote:Canadiens win 3-1, Price stands on his head.

If he doesn't they'll run him out of town like Theodore.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

I'm actually doing to unthinkable and hoping Montreal wins. Despite our differences, I want a Canadian team to have a shot at the cup.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Nice GDT!

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Dash wrote:I'm actually doing to unthinkable and hoping Montreal wins. Despite our differences, I want a Canadian team to have a shot at the cup.

We still have Vancouver for that! Don't lose hope in the Nucks!

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

I still haven't even lost all hope in the Sens.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Dash wrote:I still haven't even lost all hope in the Sens.
The math says it can be done... I'm riding the math bandwagon right now...

Giddy up!

*awkward*

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

2-2, AO scored and the Habs are outshooting them by a wide margin. Now, why couldn't the Sens do that (turn up their level of play)? Sorry, is this going to be deleted now?

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

Dash wrote:I still haven't even lost all hope in the Sens.

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

AO just takes the lead for the caps...looks much better than the first game he played this series

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum