GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cowen to play tomorrow night?

+10
The Silfer Server
Cap'n Clutch
SeawaySensFan
rooneypoo
wprager
Ev
asq2
Riprock
SDH89
PTFlea
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Cowen to play tomorrow night? Empty Cowen to play tomorrow night? Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:12 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

http://the6thsens.com/2010-articles/april/cowentoplaytomorrow0214.html

Actually, I've heard it a few times now. Seems like a good time to get your feet wet if you're a young, blue chip prospect who has a summer of training hell to go through.

I expect he'll take #2.

PS Good call on ASQ getting that onto our site quickly. Lalalala

2Cowen to play tomorrow night? Empty Re: Cowen to play tomorrow night? Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:19 pm

SDH89

SDH89
Veteran
Veteran

Who draws out? Carks?

3Cowen to play tomorrow night? Empty Re: Cowen to play tomorrow night? Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:21 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SDH89 wrote:Who draws out? Carks?

I guess, yeah.

4Cowen to play tomorrow night? Empty Re: Cowen to play tomorrow night? Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:40 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

What # did he wear in the pre-season? I think it was 28, not sure though. I hope he takes 2 though. I hope he indeed does play tomorrow, would like to see some new blood play while the opportunity is there. Winning will be nice, but getting the future players some real action is important.

5Cowen to play tomorrow night? Empty Re: Cowen to play tomorrow night? Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:44 pm

SDH89

SDH89
Veteran
Veteran

Dash wrote:What # did he wear in the pre-season? I think it was 28, not sure though. I hope he takes 2 though. I hope he indeed does play tomorrow, would like to see some new blood play while the opportunity is there. Winning will be nice, but getting the future players some real action is important.

I think he wore # 52. Definately in the 50's.

6Cowen to play tomorrow night? Empty Re: Cowen to play tomorrow night? Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:47 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

He should be 2, it's fits him like a glove.

7Cowen to play tomorrow night? Empty Re: Cowen to play tomorrow night? Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:50 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Last two Sens to wear 2 were Richardson and Pothier Sarcasm

Lehner's yet to play for Bingo Sad (who lost tonight).

So Wiercioch has been with Ottawa travelling right?

8Cowen to play tomorrow night? Empty Re: Cowen to play tomorrow night? Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:09 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

He wore 48 in the pre-season.

9Cowen to play tomorrow night? Empty Re: Cowen to play tomorrow night? Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:15 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cowen to play tomorrow night? 422187

10Cowen to play tomorrow night? Empty Re: Cowen to play tomorrow night? Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:08 pm

asq2 wrote:He wore 48 in the pre-season.

Hey, welcome back Smile Now with shabbs back this place is getting back to normal. All we need is rooneypoo posting with a little more regularity. Anyone know where DTR got off to?

11Cowen to play tomorrow night? Empty Re: Cowen to play tomorrow night? Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:34 pm

SDH89

SDH89
Veteran
Veteran

Well that's embarassing.

12Cowen to play tomorrow night? Empty Re: Cowen to play tomorrow night? Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:48 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

hemlock wrote:

Hey, welcome back Smile Now with shabbs back this place is getting back to normal. All we need is rooneypoo posting with a little more regularity. Anyone know where DTR got off to?

Not sure. I should e-mail him and see what he's up to.

13Cowen to play tomorrow night? Empty Re: Cowen to play tomorrow night? Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:29 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SDH89 wrote:

Well that's embarassing.

You must have been thinking in base-11 (which would make 48 52).

14Cowen to play tomorrow night? Empty Re: Cowen to play tomorrow night? Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:48 am

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

hemlock wrote:

I'm working on it. But working three jobs, um, sucks. At least in terms of how busy it keeps me. Smile

15Cowen to play tomorrow night? Empty Re: Cowen to play tomorrow night? Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:24 am

SpezDispenser wrote:
SDH89 wrote:Who draws out? Carks?

I guess, yeah.

In a nothing game I'd pull Volch. Guy takes a beating day in and day out. He deserves a night off. Either him or Phillips. May as well not risk injuries

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum