GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Buffalo Sabres – 7:30PM EST, Friday, March 26, 2010

+14
Hockeyhero22000
PTFlea
sens4win
Ev
Riprock
pegsensfan
SensGirl11
Jordo
PKC
LeCaptain
SeawaySensFan
Bramlet07
Cap'n Clutch
wprager
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Ottawa @ Buffalo, Mar 26, 2010

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Buffalo Sabres – 7:30PM EST, Friday, March 26, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_lcap250%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Buffalo Sabres – 7:30PM EST, Friday, March 26, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 50% [ 6 ]
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Buffalo Sabres – 7:30PM EST, Friday, March 26, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_lcap28%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Buffalo Sabres – 7:30PM EST, Friday, March 26, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 8% [ 1 ]
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Buffalo Sabres – 7:30PM EST, Friday, March 26, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_lcap28%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Buffalo Sabres – 7:30PM EST, Friday, March 26, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 8% [ 1 ]
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Buffalo Sabres – 7:30PM EST, Friday, March 26, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_lcap225%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Buffalo Sabres – 7:30PM EST, Friday, March 26, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 25% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 12]

sens4win

Veteran
Veteran

Big Ev wrote:
sens4win wrote:
Big Ev wrote:Kovalev has a "lower-body" injury. Or maybe just a case of suckitis.
ya you know you suck when you are 3rd in points on the team.

and being third in points on this team is nothing to brag about
if your saying all this because you think i put a minus for your post it wasnt me, and ya i thought you meant all season sorry for jumping to conclusions/

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

SeawaySensFan wrote:
wprager wrote:Interesting part is that it was tweeted that Alfredsson, Phillips and Kuba did not skate, which implies that Kovalev did. This was before they left for Buffalo. So did he injure something at practice?

That's what's mysterious. Apparently, he participated in the full practice. We'll see if there's anything more to it by tomorrow, I guess.

Maybe Murray took a page out of Gainey's play book and told him to take a couple of days.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Big Ev wrote:
sens4win wrote:
Big Ev wrote:Kovalev has a "lower-body" injury. Or maybe just a case of suckitis.

Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding!

We have a winner!

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:
Big Ev wrote:
sens4win wrote:

Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding!

We have a winner!
when did the match start ?

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

sens4win wrote:
Big Ev wrote:
sens4win wrote:

if your saying all this because you think i put a minus for your post it wasnt me, and ya i thought you meant all season sorry for jumping to conclusions/

No, no, I can't even tell when I get a minus or a plus on a particular post, so I didn't even know I got one on that.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

sens4win wrote:
Big Ev wrote:
sens4win wrote:

Even as an admin, I can't see who -d him. Probably one of the usual suspects. Anyhow I evened it out on another post.

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:
sens4win wrote:
Big Ev wrote:
sens4win wrote:

Even as an admin, I can't see who -d him. Probably one of the usual suspects. Anyhow I evened it out on another post.
oh well i was trying to be nice and evened it out on the original post Dammit!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

And now Big Ev is back in black Smile

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I've heard a couple of times that Alfie hasn't practised on a non-game day for a long, long time. Before the Olympics I think they were saying. He simply no longer practises except to take the skate on the morning of a game, review video and talk to his linemmates. Has anyone else heard this?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

With Kovalev out with a lower body injury, do we see the FFS line re-united?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:I've heard a couple of times that Alfie hasn't practised on a non-game day for a long, long time. Before the Olympics I think they were saying. He simply no longer practises except to take the skate on the morning of a game, review video and talk to his linemmates. Has anyone else heard this?

I think the vets skate early on in the season but it's pretty much optional after a certain point.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:With Kovalev out with a lower body injury, do we see the FFS line re-united?

We're missing Michalek (6'2", 225) and Kovalev (6'1", 215). I'd feel more comfortable with Shean Donovan (6'2", 218) than Ryan Shannon (Hobbit).

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

wprager wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:I've heard a couple of times that Alfie hasn't practised on a non-game day for a long, long time. Before the Olympics I think they were saying. He simply no longer practises except to take the skate on the morning of a game, review video and talk to his linemmates. Has anyone else heard this?

I think the vets skate early on in the season but it's pretty much optional after a certain point.

Now that I think of it, maybe the power-play drills should be mandatory.

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:
wprager wrote:

ding ding ding we have another winner

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran

Hockeyhero22000 wrote:
wprager wrote:
wprager wrote:

ding ding ding we have another winner
if were going to go any were in the playoffs are PP has to be better, so at this point i dont care if players get bonuses every time they score on the PP.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:

Yeah man, I think you're right - which is fine, whatever, they know what they can and can't do, but I would suggest lacing them up and working on light PP drills. Nothing strenuous, just 5 guys on 4 moving the puck around.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:With Kovalev out with a lower body injury, do we see the FFS line re-united?

We're missing Michalek (6'2", 225) and Kovalev (6'1", 215). I'd feel more comfortable with Shean Donovan (6'2", 218) than Ryan Shannon (Hobbit).

Yeah but Donovan would replace a Winchester if he went down, Shannon was warming the bench waiting for this specifically. Besides...we're playing Buffalo, not the biggest of opponents.

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran

SpezDispenser wrote:
wprager wrote:

Yeah but Donovan would replace a Winchester if he went down, Shannon was warming the bench waiting for this specifically. Besides...we're playing Buffalo, not the biggest of opponents.
they have like Chara's son on that team (Tyler Myers),

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum