GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

THE playoff story to watch

+5
stempniaksen
LeCaptain
Cap'n Clutch
wprager
PTFlea
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

SJ vs Detroit

THE playoff story to watch - Page 3 Vote_lcap291%THE playoff story to watch - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 91% [ 10 ]
THE playoff story to watch - Page 3 Vote_lcap20%THE playoff story to watch - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
THE playoff story to watch - Page 3 Vote_lcap29%THE playoff story to watch - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 9% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 11

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

31THE playoff story to watch - Page 3 Empty Re: THE playoff story to watch Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:22 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

That's hard to imagine, they have 6 points to make up on Detroit and Calgary. Can't see that personally.

32THE playoff story to watch - Page 3 Empty Re: THE playoff story to watch Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:30 pm

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

The freakin Blues would be comfortably in the playoffs if they had at least a .500 record at home. I can't believe that they are so much better on the road then at home.

33THE playoff story to watch - Page 3 Empty Re: THE playoff story to watch Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:30 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

The Blues may have also had a collective 'sophomore jinx', I wouldn't count them out from having a massive bounce back year with the young bucks they have. Tkachuk is off the books I think and definitely Karya's 6 million is off. Plus, if they made Boyes available, they might trade him in the summer and use their young nucleus + perhaps a couple of new, more attractive vets and try to compete a la Phoenix, Colorado etc.

34THE playoff story to watch - Page 3 Empty Re: THE playoff story to watch Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:14 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Blues only 4 points back, and they play the Red Wings on Wednesday!!!

35THE playoff story to watch - Page 3 Empty Re: THE playoff story to watch Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:11 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Big Ev wrote:Blues only 4 points back, and they play the Red Wings on Wednesday!!!

Holy Dung, maybe they can do it.

36THE playoff story to watch - Page 3 Empty Re: THE playoff story to watch Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:16 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Actually, the Coyotes are 1 point back of the Sharks now for the lead in the Pacific - and three points out of the lead in the West. Scared

Unreal, maybe the Sharks will end up 4th and have to play LA with all their young guns.

37THE playoff story to watch - Page 3 Empty Re: THE playoff story to watch Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:46 am

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Whatever, chicago and vancouver for west finals, my useless prediction

38THE playoff story to watch - Page 3 Empty Re: THE playoff story to watch Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:09 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Nevermind, the Blues are 6 back now with the Wings winning tonight. Still, they can do it!

39THE playoff story to watch - Page 3 Empty Re: THE playoff story to watch Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:06 am

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

I'd like to point out that the story of the playoffs is probably going to be Phoenix who are now 2 points out of the lead in the Western conference and have won 8 in a row.

Wow. This is crazy. These guys are going into the playoffs hot. Wouldn't it be something if they took first place in the West and then manhandled some chumps.

I think they're better off where they are right now. Much better off against an LA/Colorado/Nashville in the first round.

40THE playoff story to watch - Page 3 Empty Re: THE playoff story to watch Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:40 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

What's happening in Phoenix is downright amazing.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum