GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

POLL: Wisniewski wallpapers Seabrook

+4
dennycrane
wprager
stempniaksen
PTFlea
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

POLL: Wisniewski wallpapers Seabrook

POLL: Wisniewski wallpapers Seabrook Vote_lcap20%POLL: Wisniewski wallpapers Seabrook Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
POLL: Wisniewski wallpapers Seabrook Vote_lcap20%POLL: Wisniewski wallpapers Seabrook Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
POLL: Wisniewski wallpapers Seabrook Vote_lcap28%POLL: Wisniewski wallpapers Seabrook Vote_rcap2 8% [ 1 ]
POLL: Wisniewski wallpapers Seabrook Vote_lcap217%POLL: Wisniewski wallpapers Seabrook Vote_rcap2 17% [ 2 ]
POLL: Wisniewski wallpapers Seabrook Vote_lcap28%POLL: Wisniewski wallpapers Seabrook Vote_rcap2 8% [ 1 ]
POLL: Wisniewski wallpapers Seabrook Vote_lcap225%POLL: Wisniewski wallpapers Seabrook Vote_rcap2 25% [ 3 ]
POLL: Wisniewski wallpapers Seabrook Vote_lcap242%POLL: Wisniewski wallpapers Seabrook Vote_rcap2 42% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1POLL: Wisniewski wallpapers Seabrook Empty POLL: Wisniewski wallpapers Seabrook Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:25 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Pretty sure The Wiz has earned himself a suspension - although there are some who don't think he should.

What do you think? And voting in the poll is nothing, explain yourself!

Last edited by SpezDispenser on Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

2POLL: Wisniewski wallpapers Seabrook Empty Re: POLL: Wisniewski wallpapers Seabrook Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:27 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I voted 5 games. There's no room for vigilante justice when the original hit was nothing to be concerned about. Besides, can't Perry deal with things himself? He's not exactly a wilting flower.

I look at it the same way others are, it's the Grand Slam:

1.Charging

2.Interference

3.Boarding

4.Intent to injure/pre-meditated

BONUS: he leaves his feet + the hit is high

5 games.

3POLL: Wisniewski wallpapers Seabrook Empty Re: POLL: Wisniewski wallpapers Seabrook Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:30 pm

stempniaksen

stempniaksen
Veteran
Veteran

Voted 2 games. This is no worse than some other hits that have gone on this season, and Seabrook got right back up (which Campbell will take into account).

4POLL: Wisniewski wallpapers Seabrook Empty Re: POLL: Wisniewski wallpapers Seabrook Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:33 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

4 games. And, yes, I read McKenzie's tweets, too, SD Smile Grand Slam!

Anaheim doesn't play until tomorrow, I think Chicago will try to get an update on Seabrook's condition quickly, as it will affect Campbell's decision (it shouldn't, but it always does).

5POLL: Wisniewski wallpapers Seabrook Empty Re: POLL: Wisniewski wallpapers Seabrook Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:35 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:4 games. And, yes, I read McKenzie's tweets, too, SD Smile Grand Slam!

POLL: Wisniewski wallpapers Seabrook 805406

6POLL: Wisniewski wallpapers Seabrook Empty Re: POLL: Wisniewski wallpapers Seabrook Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:43 pm

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran

Allegedly 8 games. If so, good on the NHL for (finally) getting one right.

7POLL: Wisniewski wallpapers Seabrook Empty Re: POLL: Wisniewski wallpapers Seabrook Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:51 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

What? Not even tweeted anywhere. Where are you hearing this?

8POLL: Wisniewski wallpapers Seabrook Empty Re: POLL: Wisniewski wallpapers Seabrook Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:00 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Eight games it is:
http://sports.espn.go.com/chicago/nhl/news/story?id=5005504&campaign=rss&source=NHLHeadlines

9POLL: Wisniewski wallpapers Seabrook Empty Re: POLL: Wisniewski wallpapers Seabrook Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:05 pm

Wow, Im shocked. Way wrong on this one... I dont get The NHL... how can that be 8 and Lapierre be 4...?

There is absolutley no method to the madness.

10POLL: Wisniewski wallpapers Seabrook Empty Re: POLL: Wisniewski wallpapers Seabrook Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:09 pm

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:What? Not even tweeted anywhere. Where are you hearing this?

Credit where it's due (E5).

11POLL: Wisniewski wallpapers Seabrook Empty Re: POLL: Wisniewski wallpapers Seabrook Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:11 pm

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran

At least they got it right. Forget precedents - maybe they are simply going to look at incidents and not worry about what was done in the past.

More realistically, they have a big wheel in the office and whatever number it lands on is the suspension.

12POLL: Wisniewski wallpapers Seabrook Empty Re: POLL: Wisniewski wallpapers Seabrook Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:15 pm

dennycrane wrote:At least they got it right. Forget precedents - maybe they are simply going to look at incidents and not worry about what was done in the past.

More realistically, they have a big wheel in the office and whatever number it lands on is the suspension.

Did they though? I fail to see how Ovechking and Lapierre's hits were less dangerous or severe then this one. Campbell needs to go. Literally they just come up with random games for certain players. Wisniewski is a no one so they "made an example". Still, this is a perfect example of different rules for different guys.

I agree with the suspension but that was no worse then a couple hits we saw in the past couple weeks. The NHL is a joke in this sense.

13POLL: Wisniewski wallpapers Seabrook Empty Re: POLL: Wisniewski wallpapers Seabrook Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:16 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Maybe McKenzie's tweets have more pull than any of us imagined. He was the first one to say that he will get 5 or more.

14POLL: Wisniewski wallpapers Seabrook Empty Re: POLL: Wisniewski wallpapers Seabrook Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:18 pm

The real test for The NHL will come when a player of somewhat higher stature makes a similar offense. Is this going to be consistant or just another guessing game for fans to play. Kind of like what we did today.

15POLL: Wisniewski wallpapers Seabrook Empty Re: POLL: Wisniewski wallpapers Seabrook Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:33 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

N4L wrote:
dennycrane wrote:At least they got it right. Forget precedents - maybe they are simply going to look at incidents and not worry about what was done in the past.

Did they though? I fail to see how Ovechking and Lapierre's hits were less dangerous or severe then this one. Campbell needs to go. Literally they just come up with random games for certain players. Wisniewski is a no one so they "made an example". Still, this is a perfect example of different rules for different guys.

I agree with the suspension but that was no worse then a couple hits we saw in the past couple weeks. The NHL is a joke in this sense.

I voted 5 games, because I'm getting tired of seeing players having to defend themselves because they laid a big legal hit on someone. Coming from where he was just to deliver a hit like that looks absolutely stupid to me. if that's not an intent to injure I don't know what is.
If you want to retaliate, wait for your opportunity and give a big legal hit like the one your teammate got.
I like the decision, it's based on the players intentions and not the result of the hit injury wise.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum