GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wisniewski re-signs with Ducks

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wisniewski re-signs with Ducks Empty Wisniewski re-signs with Ducks Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:33 pm

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

$2.75 mil / 1 yr, thus avoiding arbitration.

Source: CapGeek.com

Quite a bit of money for a guy who's had half a good season, and who seems to be injury prone.

2Wisniewski re-signs with Ducks Empty Re: Wisniewski re-signs with Ducks Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:50 pm

1 year deal, no harm there. This Ducks team is going to mow down The Pacific in a BIG way. I dont think there is a team that is anywhere near their level in that division.

3Wisniewski re-signs with Ducks Empty Re: Wisniewski re-signs with Ducks Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:09 pm

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

Neely4Life wrote:1 year deal, no harm there. This Ducks team is going to mow down The Pacific in a BIG way. I dont think there is a team that is anywhere near their level in that division.

I tend to agree with Neely.

Wiz is a good kid and one helluva warrior...he took that shot in the chest during the playoffs vs the Wings, and would have been dead if it had hit him right in the heart instead of just inches away.

GM Bob Murray has done an outstanding job re-tooling the Ducks.

The Pac should be fun to watch next season.

4Wisniewski re-signs with Ducks Empty Re: Wisniewski re-signs with Ducks Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:17 pm

Ya, not to mention they basically added 4, 1st round picks... This team is going to be dominate for years.

5Wisniewski re-signs with Ducks Empty Re: Wisniewski re-signs with Ducks Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:20 pm

caissie_1

caissie_1
Veteran
Veteran

Very solid D... The Ducks do look good.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum