GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

+27
dennycrane
M_Christopher
rooneypoo
caissie_1
Devo
smash88
Tuk Tuk
Hockeyhero22000
Hobiesens
SensHulk
SDH89
SensGirl11
AlfieisGod11
TheAvatar
Ev
stempniaksen
Hoags
SeawaySensFan
Cap'n Clutch
PTFlea
PKC
Riprock
Urkie
asq2
LeCaptain
sens4win
wprager
31 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 35 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 67]

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Dark Sarcasm - Definition - Anything SSF says while in a room at night with no lighting. Also works in a room with no lighting and no windows during the day time. Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

Prohibited in the classroom.

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:Dark Sarcasm - Definition - Anything SSF says while in a room at night with no lighting. Also works in a room with no lighting and no windows during the day time. Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

Prohibited in the classroom.

Only if the Teachers leave those kids alone.

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

Well played sir, well played

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

http://wild.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=518903&navid=DL|MIN|home

Clutterbuck extended by the Wild for 3 years.

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:http://wild.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=518903&navid=DL|MIN|home

Clutterbuck extended by the Wild for 3 years.

Great signing for them. Need guys like that for your team to perform in the postseason.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

http://twitter.com/JeffMarek

Rene Bourque signs multi year deal.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=311479

6 year, 3.3 per. Could be a steal for years!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Wow, I didn't realize he was worth that much money to be honest.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

41 points in 53 games, easily worth it IMO. He is quite good defensively, fast and plays hard.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

62 ish points, yeah that's probably about right 3.3. He probably got a little more for the term as well.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Alex Auld claimed by the Rangers on re-entry.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Janssen suspended 5 games for head shot on Matt Bradley on Feb. 13. Better late than never?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Foligno may be on the ice tomorrow for a light skate (no equipment) and could return to action in two weeks.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:Alex Auld claimed by the Rangers on re-entry.

I guess we tend to forget that King Henrik doesn't really have a backup. Still a baffling move from the Stars point of view.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Foligno may be on the ice tomorrow for a light skate (no equipment) and could return to action in two weeks.

Maybe this is our big deadline acquisition? General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 3 258437

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran

SeawaySensFan wrote:
wprager wrote:Foligno may be on the ice tomorrow for a light skate (no equipment) and could return to action in two weeks.

Maybe this is our big deadline acquisition? General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 3 258437
what having foligno back ?

TSN did a "Best of the NHL" for goals and there wasn't a single Sens highlight (other than several where we get scored on)...not even Regin's wrap...and one for hits and Volchenkov is nowhere to be found...unbelievable. General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 3 233319

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran

Gohan wrote:TSN did a "Best of the NHL" for goals and there wasn't a single Sens highlight (other than several where we get scored on)...not even Regin's wrap...and one for hits and Volchenkov is nowhere to be found...unbelievable. General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 3 233319
haters and i bet you they were all capitals and pens clips

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 35 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum