GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

+27
dennycrane
M_Christopher
rooneypoo
caissie_1
Devo
smash88
Tuk Tuk
Hockeyhero22000
Hobiesens
SensHulk
SDH89
SensGirl11
AlfieisGod11
TheAvatar
Ev
stempniaksen
Hoags
SeawaySensFan
Cap'n Clutch
PTFlea
PKC
Riprock
Urkie
asq2
LeCaptain
sens4win
wprager
31 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 67]

Urkie wrote:
cloverleaf wrote:
Urkie wrote:
cloverleaf wrote:i think we can agree that canada is a much better team with getzlaf than carter.

They'd be better off with both.

Carter over Bergeron? Every single time...

bergeron is on team canada largely due to his faceoff %. other factors as well, but he is on there for that reason.

I'm not going to argue with that but Carter is a better player then Bergeron is...

Carter's been one of the best players in the league of late.

agreed.
agreed.

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star

Urkie wrote:
cloverleaf wrote:
Urkie wrote:
cloverleaf wrote:i think we can agree that canada is a much better team with getzlaf than carter.

bergeron is on team canada largely due to his faceoff %. other factors as well, but he is on there for that reason.

I'm not going to argue with that but Carter is a better player then Bergeron is...

Carter's been one of the best players in the league of late.

Didn't they send the best players in Turin?

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

The AHL has suspended Marlies' forward Andre Deveaux indefinitely for throwing a roll of tape at a fan. http://www.tsn.ca/ahl/story/?id=310326

Tsk tsk tsk.

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran

Dash wrote:The AHL has suspended Marlies' forward Andre Deveaux indefinitely for throwing a roll of tape at a fan. http://www.tsn.ca/ahl/story/?id=310326

Tsk tsk tsk.
lol Laughing3

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

Urkie wrote:

All I have to say is that if Bergeron doesn't produce results playing on Sidney's wing - which is a big reason why they chose him I heard - then Team Canada management are gonna look like amateurs.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

A bunch of AHL'ers were assigned to their respective teams with the Olympic break on. Brian Lee was among them. Also, TB placed Bochenski on waivers.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Dash wrote:A bunch of AHL'ers were assigned to their respective teams with the Olympic break on. Brian Lee was among them. Also, TB placed Bochenski on waivers.

There should be a limit on how many times a player can be put on waivers. That's like the 50th time for Bochenski.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SpezDispenser wrote:
Dash wrote:A bunch of AHL'ers were assigned to their respective teams with the Olympic break on. Brian Lee was among them. Also, TB placed Bochenski on waivers.

There should be a limit on how many times a player can be put on waivers. That's like the 50th time for Bochenski.

Maybe the Sens should pick him up. He played pretty good with Spezza that one pre-season. Sarcasm

- Unknown Author

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
Maybe the Sens should pick him up. He played pretty good with Spezza that one pre-season. Sarcasm

Sure, you never know! Ahhhhh!

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Yeah that guy tore up the pre-season, then disappeared. Also remember when Hamel scored a hat-trick vs. Buffalo?

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Dash wrote:Yeah that guy tore up the pre-season, then disappeared. Also remember when Hamel scored a hat-trick vs. Buffalo?

No.

- Unknown Author

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I was kidding about Bochenski for the record. :crossarms:

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SpezDispenser wrote:I was kidding about Bochenski for the record. :crossarms:

I was too. I find that sarcasm smiley works best. Or you can just say your SSF. Wink

- Unknown Author

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Dark Sarcasm - Definition - Anything SSF says while in a room at night with no lighting. Also works in a room with no lighting and no windows during the day time. Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

- Unknown Author

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 2 Ollirawrr

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Dark Sarcasm - Definition - Anything SSF says while in a room at night with no lighting. Also works in a room with no lighting and no windows during the day time. Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

Prohibited in the classroom.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:Dark Sarcasm - Definition - Anything SSF says while in a room at night with no lighting. Also works in a room with no lighting and no windows during the day time. Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

Prohibited in the classroom.

Only if the Teachers leave those kids alone.

- Unknown Author

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Well played sir, well played

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum