GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ottawa Senators @ the Olympics

+9
asq2
wprager
Riprock
PKC
Michael Fisher Portnoy II
SeawaySensFan
Cap'n Clutch
PTFlea
SensHulk
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

46Ottawa Senators @ the Olympics - Page 4 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators @ the Olympics Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:18 pm

SensHulk

All-Star
All-Star

stempniaksen wrote:Volchenkov better be coming home tonight. I'm a proud Canadian thus cheer for my country, and I'm scared he'll get hurt Ottawa Senators @ the Olympics - Page 4 432129

Would Volchenkov still re-sign if Canada beats him tonight? Ottawa Senators @ the Olympics - Page 4 805406

47Ottawa Senators @ the Olympics - Page 4 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators @ the Olympics Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:19 pm

sens4win

Veteran
Veteran

Michallica wrote:
stempniaksen wrote:Volchenkov better be coming home tonight. I'm a proud Canadian thus cheer for my country, and I'm scared he'll get hurt Ottawa Senators @ the Olympics - Page 4 432129

Would Volchenkov still re-sign if Canada beats him tonight? Ottawa Senators @ the Olympics - Page 4 805406
well he wont get hurt unless he gets played on the PK with sea weber at the point, that shot is just wicked

48Ottawa Senators @ the Olympics - Page 4 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators @ the Olympics Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:15 am

SensHulk

All-Star
All-Star

Well looks like the Olympics is over for almost all our senators. Except for Ruutu, all of Michalek, Kuba, Alfie, and Volchenkov will get some rest now before regular season resumes on Tuesday, and that ain't not bad Ottawa Senators @ the Olympics - Page 4 159628

I always felt Alfie is risking burn out, so the rest (however little it is) will defi do him some good.

49Ottawa Senators @ the Olympics - Page 4 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators @ the Olympics Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:32 am

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

Michallica wrote:Well looks like the Olympics is over for almost all our senators. Except for Ruutu, all of Michalek, Kuba, Alfie, and Volchenkov will get some rest now before regular season resumes on Tuesday, and that ain't not bad Ottawa Senators @ the Olympics - Page 4 159628

I always felt Alfie is risking burn out, so the rest (however little it is) will defi do him some good.

Four days of rest...not too shabby.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum