GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Toronto Maple Leafs - 7:00pm ET - SAT. Feb 6, 2010

+28
TheAvatar
caissie_1
beerandsens
Cronie
garblar
Hockeyhero22000
Michael Fisher Portnoy II
TeamRenzo
Number Twenty Nine
KidKarlsson
PTFlea
asq2
wprager
pegsensfan
BagelSupreme
The Silfer Server
LethalLehner
Hoags
beedub
LeCaptain
Riprock
Devo
rooneypoo
SensHulk
PKC
SeawaySensFan
Cap'n Clutch
32 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next

Ottawa @ Toronto - Feb 6, 2010

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Toronto Maple Leafs - 7:00pm ET - SAT. Feb 6, 2010 - Page 12 Vote_lcap20%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Toronto Maple Leafs - 7:00pm ET - SAT. Feb 6, 2010 - Page 12 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Toronto Maple Leafs - 7:00pm ET - SAT. Feb 6, 2010 - Page 12 Vote_lcap212%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Toronto Maple Leafs - 7:00pm ET - SAT. Feb 6, 2010 - Page 12 Vote_rcap2 12% [ 2 ]
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Toronto Maple Leafs - 7:00pm ET - SAT. Feb 6, 2010 - Page 12 Vote_lcap241%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Toronto Maple Leafs - 7:00pm ET - SAT. Feb 6, 2010 - Page 12 Vote_rcap2 41% [ 7 ]
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Toronto Maple Leafs - 7:00pm ET - SAT. Feb 6, 2010 - Page 12 Vote_lcap26%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Toronto Maple Leafs - 7:00pm ET - SAT. Feb 6, 2010 - Page 12 Vote_rcap2 6% [ 1 ]
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Toronto Maple Leafs - 7:00pm ET - SAT. Feb 6, 2010 - Page 12 Vote_lcap26%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Toronto Maple Leafs - 7:00pm ET - SAT. Feb 6, 2010 - Page 12 Vote_rcap2 6% [ 1 ]
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Toronto Maple Leafs - 7:00pm ET - SAT. Feb 6, 2010 - Page 12 Vote_lcap212%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Toronto Maple Leafs - 7:00pm ET - SAT. Feb 6, 2010 - Page 12 Vote_rcap2 12% [ 2 ]
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Toronto Maple Leafs - 7:00pm ET - SAT. Feb 6, 2010 - Page 12 Vote_lcap223%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Toronto Maple Leafs - 7:00pm ET - SAT. Feb 6, 2010 - Page 12 Vote_rcap2 23% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 17

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 24]

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Also, why did Carkner go at it with Orr? He can't throw with his right from his fight with Glass, so he goes with one of the toughest in the NHL? WTF are you thinking? Wow, and one of our best D-man is injured so that means EXTRA minutes for Picard.

Dumbest play of the year from Carkner. He doesn't do stupid stuff like that often thank goodness.

garblar

Rookie
Rookie

carkner was already playing again later in the period

SpezDispenser wrote:Good christ, this is the laziest this team has played in two months. Shame on them, because we're on a winning streak, we stop playing?

tough to get in a rhythm when you are shorthanded for 8 of 20 minutes (ie. 4 penalties to none), afraid to forecheck for fear of touching the other team and get a penalty (ie. Carkner elbow).

we cant win this game, turn the channel if you want to save your self some mental anguish.

i cant say it enough, this is a crock coming straight from the nhl offices. embarrassed that this is the sport i love. the real story could have been washington and ottawa on thursday but they choose to greive with BB

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

garblar wrote:carkner was already playing again later in the period

Still extra minutes for Picard while he serves his 5, then another 3-5 to smell smelling salts and pretend he doesn't have a slight concussion.

Whatever, this game is NOT over, these guys need to pick it up off the floor and realize that we're early and we're better than them. Wake up and let's go.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

cloverleaf wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Good christ, this is the laziest this team has played in two months. Shame on them, because we're on a winning streak, we stop playing?

tough to get in a rhythm when you are shorthanded for 8 of 20 minutes (ie. 4 penalties to none), afraid to forecheck for fear of touching the other team and get a penalty (ie. Carkner elbow).

we cant win this game, turn the channel if you want to save your self some mental anguish.

i cant say it enough, this is a crock coming straight from the nhl offices. embarrassed that this is the sport i love. the real story could have been washington and ottawa on thursday but they choose to greive with BB

Yeah, I don't buy that. Play harder. Let's go.

Who paid off Elliott to suck? Or the team to play like lazy arseholes? Or all of our players forgetting the rules?

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

holy S*$T!!! I finally manage to get my two little ones to sleep and THIS, THIS TRAVESTY is what awaits me when I turn on the TV?!?!?!?

What the HEll is going on?!?! Is Elliott dumping the bed?? Are the team just not using their legs?? Tuning Clouston out for the night?@? what gives!?!? Andx of all teams to do it, the FREAKIN' LEAFS?!?!?!?!?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Cronie wrote:holy S*$T!!! I finally manage to get my two little ones to sleep and THIS, THIS TRAVESTY is what awaits me when I turn on the TV?!?!?!?

What the HEll is going on?!?! Is Elliott dumping the bed?? Are the team just not using their legs?? Tuning Clouston out for the night?@? what gives!?!? Andx of all teams to do it, the FREAKIN' LEAFS?!?!?!?!?

Elliott's been the reason we've been so hot though, but yeah, he might be fighting it. The while team didn't show up for the first. Watch the rest though...towards the 3rd we should have chances galore..

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

C'mon Sens, do it for Cronie.

beerandsens

beerandsens
Sophomore
Sophomore

It's a horrible first period and this time the score reflects it. If this is like a few more games in this streak, we'll see some better hockey for the rest of the game.

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

If there's a bright side, it's that the Leafs aren't exactly as good as the Sens at protecting a lead...

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Dash wrote:C'mon Sens, do it for Cronie.

I appreciate that, but yeah, c'mon!!! Wake the F*$K UP!!!! you're losing to the LEAFS?!?!? Isn't that motivation enough!?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Okay, seriously: Let's do it.

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SpezDispenser wrote:
Cronie wrote:holy S*$T!!! I finally manage to get my two little ones to sleep and THIS, THIS TRAVESTY is what awaits me when I turn on the TV?!?!?!?

Elliott's been the reason we've been so hot though, but yeah, he might be fighting it. The while team didn't show up for the first. Watch the rest though...towards the 3rd we should have chances galore..

Jesus dude, I know you and I have talked about this ad nauseum, but when my sens are losing (especially to a team I KNOW they can dominate) It freakin' hurts!!

I'll stick it out for the 2 remaining periods, but man oh man, I threw up in my mouth for f**k's sake! LOL

Spezza needs to shot.. stop passing it like a fairy...

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

is 3 the charm?!?!? Frank off man!! LOL

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Another freaking penalty

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shorthanded again?!?!?!?!

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Blazer wrote:Spezza needs to shot.. stop passing it like a fairy...
a "Tooth Fairy"? Sarcasm

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum