GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA!

+35
pegsensfan
Number Twenty Nine
sens4win
SensGirl11
The Montagoose
garblar
Hockeyhero22000
Michael Fisher Portnoy II
beerandsens
Sens4thecup
Flo The Action
Phoenix30
BigRig
caissie_1
The Silfer Server
strachattack
rooneypoo
wprager
KidKarlsson
Urkie
SDH89
SensHulk
ddt
Hoags
Cap'n Clutch
LeCaptain
asq2
TheAvatar
dennycrane
M_Christopher
Riprock
PKC
SeawaySensFan
PTFlea
39 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 46 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 26 of 67]

376TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! - Page 26 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:42 pm

TheAvatar

Veteran
Veteran

SpezDispenser wrote:Perhaps the biggest question is gonna be: does the new owner in TB want to keep Vinny?

If not, then I could see Murray bullying his way in there and nabbing him. Don't ask me who goes, or how, but I could see him getting in there.

That's crazy talk

377TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! - Page 26 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:45 pm

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

marakh wrote:More like Breaking rumour TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! - Page 26 54934

Pretty shocking stuff, though. Murray must really be willing to go for it if he's going to sacrifice huge pieces like Cheechoo and Lee.

378TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! - Page 26 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:02 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

TheAvatar wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Perhaps the biggest question is gonna be: does the new owner in TB want to keep Vinny?

If not, then I could see Murray bullying his way in there and nabbing him. Don't ask me who goes, or how, but I could see him getting in there.

That's crazy talk

It's pretty relevant though, the new owner could easily come in and say 'trim the payroll please' and there might be an avenue to explore moving Vinny. And if that happens, I want to be first in line.

379TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! - Page 26 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:05 pm

The Montagoose

Prospect
Prospect

rooneypoo wrote:
dennycrane wrote:It finally went through today.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=309406

A 2nd for Wallin???

TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! - Page 26 853109

I guess if Murray has to move Atrain then it at least sets his worth at minimum a 2nd.

380TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! - Page 26 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:06 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

The Montagoose wrote:
rooneypoo wrote:
dennycrane wrote:It finally went through today.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=309406

A 2nd for Wallin???

TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! - Page 26 853109

I guess if Murray has to move Atrain then it at least sets his worth at minimum a 2nd.

Minimum 1st I would think. Wallin...a 2nd? WTF...

381TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! - Page 26 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:40 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Forget about the Wizard then.

- Unknown Author

382TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! - Page 26 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:48 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Forget about the Wizard then.
<<<<----- I did. TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! - Page 26 159628

383TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! - Page 26 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:49 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:Forget about the Wizard then.
<<<<----- I did. TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! - Page 26 159628

OK. Good. Smile

- Unknown Author

384TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! - Page 26 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:32 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Holy crap!!!!:

Word is the Blues have notified other NHL GM's that D-man Carlo Colaiacovo is available.

http://twitter.com/andystrickland

385TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! - Page 26 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:36 pm

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

According to thescore.ca rumour section, and courtesy of the Edmonton Sun, the Minnesota Wild will apparently make a strong free agent push for Anton Volchenkov.

Personally, I don't believe that makes too much sense. They already have defensive dmen like Greg Zanon and Nick Schultz, and prospects of the same ilk like Stoner and Falk. Adding someone like Volchenkov does not seem to follow their 'new' gameplan of speed and uptempo play.

386TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! - Page 26 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:42 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Bass Destruction wrote:According to thescore.ca rumour section, and courtesy of the Edmonton Sun, the Minnesota Wild will apparently make a strong free agent push for Anton Volchenkov.

Personally, I don't believe that makes too much sense. They already have defensive dmen like Greg Zanon and Nick Schultz, and prospects of the same ilk like Stoner and Falk. Adding someone like Volchenkov does not seem to follow their 'new' gameplan of speed and uptempo play.

With 4 players of Volchenkov's ilk in the same organization, you'd think such players are a dime a dozen. TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! - Page 26 159628

387TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! - Page 26 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:48 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

Bass Destruction wrote:According to thescore.ca rumour section, and courtesy of the Edmonton Sun, the Minnesota Wild will apparently make a strong free agent push for Anton Volchenkov.

Well if they'd be nice enough to take Brian Lee with him and give us Andrew Brunette and a pick/prospect, that'd be real nice.

388TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! - Page 26 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:49 pm

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

SeawaySensFan wrote:

With 4 players of Volchenkov's ilk in the same organization, you'd think such players are a dime a dozen. TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! - Page 26 159628

Exactly. That's why he should re-sign here long term for less than he's making now.

389TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! - Page 26 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:54 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PKC wrote:

Well if they'd be nice enough to take Brian Lee with him and give us Andrew Brunette and a pick/prospect, that'd be real nice.

I say you have to give to get. Volchenkov provides a good opportunity to acquire an impact player. We shouldn't miss out.

390TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! - Page 26 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:54 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

http://www.startribune.com/blogs/83811797.html?elr=KArksLckD8EQDUoaEyqyP4O:DW3ckUiD3aPc:_Yyc:aUgOy9cP3DieyckcUsI

Mark Parrish to the TB Lightning.

391TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! - Page 26 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:55 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Minny wants A-Train, huh? It's gonna cost BIG TIME. Fork over Brent Burns and we'll chat. Although, Burns has digressed so badly.

392TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! - Page 26 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:56 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I take that back, Burns is still out with a concussion from November. Damaged goods, no deal.

We could always re-sign A-Train, right? RIGHT?

393TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! - Page 26 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:57 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:http://www.startribune.com/blogs/83811797.html?elr=KArksLckD8EQDUoaEyqyP4O:DW3ckUiD3aPc:_Yyc:aUgOy9cP3DieyckcUsI

Mark Parrish to the TB Lightning.

The balance of power has shifted in the East.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 26 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 46 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum