GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chicago preparing for a trade?

+4
SensGirl11
SeawaySensFan
Riprock
PTFlea
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

31Chicago preparing for a trade? - Page 3 Empty Re: Chicago preparing for a trade? Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:23 pm

SensGirl11

Mod
Mod

SpezDispenser wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:
dennycrane wrote:Huet will go to Edmonton in the offseason, if not sooner, with another good piece to balance out the deal.

This is assuming Khabibulin goes on LTIR.

Khabby's hurt?

Done for the year and career in jeopardy. The cap hit DOES NOT come off because he was 35+ when he signed.

Facepalm That's gotta hurt.

32Chicago preparing for a trade? - Page 3 Empty Re: Chicago preparing for a trade? Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:24 pm

Huet for Sourray?

33Chicago preparing for a trade? - Page 3 Empty Re: Chicago preparing for a trade? Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:25 pm

SensGirl11

Mod
Mod

DirtyDave wrote:Huet for Sourray?

Interesting...

34Chicago preparing for a trade? - Page 3 Empty Re: Chicago preparing for a trade? Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:26 pm

If only we could convince them to take Ladd for Lee.

Problems solved...

35Chicago preparing for a trade? - Page 3 Empty Re: Chicago preparing for a trade? Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:29 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

I think Edmonton would be hurting if they traded Huet. I dont' know if they could hurt more than they are though...

36Chicago preparing for a trade? - Page 3 Empty Re: Chicago preparing for a trade? Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:00 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SensGirl11 wrote:I think Edmonton would be hurting if they traded Huet. I dont' know if they could hurt more than they are though...

Why would they be hurting? I'll say this much: they could have avoided the last place finish if they had a back-up goalie.

37Chicago preparing for a trade? - Page 3 Empty Re: Chicago preparing for a trade? Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:03 pm

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:
I'll say this much: they could have avoided the last place finish if they didn't sign a creaky, injury prone 37-year old goalie to a 4-year contract

fixed Smile

38Chicago preparing for a trade? - Page 3 Empty Re: Chicago preparing for a trade? Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:09 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Still though, when Khabby broke, they should have gotten a real goalie. Who IS this guy they have in there? He sucks so hard it's not even funny. His GAA must be in the 7s.

39Chicago preparing for a trade? - Page 3 Empty Re: Chicago preparing for a trade? Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:09 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

SpezDispenser wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:I think Edmonton would be hurting if they traded Huet. I dont' know if they could hurt more than they are though...

Why would they be hurting? I'll say this much: they could have avoided the last place finish if they had a back-up goalie.

You're right, they would be in a better position if they had a backup. They put too much stock in Khabby for sure. he was damned good though, I would've probably risked it too. Who do they have as a backup now?

Is Sourray signed beyond this season? I can't remember...

40Chicago preparing for a trade? - Page 3 Empty Re: Chicago preparing for a trade? Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:12 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SensGirl11 wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

You're right, they would be in a better position if they had a backup. They put too much stock in Khabby for sure. he was damned good though, I would've probably risked it too. Who do they have as a backup now?

Souray, two more years at 5.4. They're playing Deslauries (sp, does anyone care?) as their starter (.898 and 3.30) and some dude Dubyk as their backup (.880 and 4.25). They are WOEFUL in nets. I could dress one of my champion long turds, slap him in net and his numbers would be comparable.

41Chicago preparing for a trade? - Page 3 Empty Re: Chicago preparing for a trade? Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:14 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Until your champion long turd's wife demands that you ask for a trade out of town.

42Chicago preparing for a trade? - Page 3 Empty Re: Chicago preparing for a trade? Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:22 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:Until your champion long turd's wife demands that you ask for a trade out of town.

We'll flush that problem out when we come to it.

43Chicago preparing for a trade? - Page 3 Empty Re: Chicago preparing for a trade? Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:25 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:Until your champion long turd's wife demands that you ask for a trade out of town.

Does any of this add up to Chicago preparing for a trade?

Thanks in advance.

44Chicago preparing for a trade? - Page 3 Empty Re: Chicago preparing for a trade? Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:34 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

SpezDispenser wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

Souray, two more years at 5.4. They're playing Deslauries (sp, does anyone care?) as their starter (.898 and 3.30) and some dude Dubyk as their backup (.880 and 4.25). They are WOEFUL in nets. I could dress one of my champion long turds, slap him in net and his numbers would be comparable.

OUCH! No wonder they suck so badly. Unbelievable.

45Chicago preparing for a trade? - Page 3 Empty Re: Chicago preparing for a trade? Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:35 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

SeawaySensFan wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

Thanks in advance.

:crossarms:

46Chicago preparing for a trade? - Page 3 Empty Re: Chicago preparing for a trade? Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:44 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:

Thanks in advance.

Indeed it does. You can expect it this week IMO. If not this week, then for sure the next and if not the next... Chicago preparing for a trade? - Page 3 821277

47Chicago preparing for a trade? - Page 3 Empty Re: Chicago preparing for a trade? Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:49 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Thanks in advance.

Indeed it does. You can expect it this week IMO. If not this week, then for sure the next and if not the next... Chicago preparing for a trade? - Page 3 821277

Intriguing. I shall monitor the situation closely then. Chicago preparing for a trade? - Page 3 663118

48Chicago preparing for a trade? - Page 3 Empty Re: Chicago preparing for a trade? Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:49 pm

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:

Thanks in advance.

I don't know ... what does Eklund say ?

If it's (E4) or higher then we're on !!! Laugh1

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum