GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Your most pissed off moment watching the Sens

+12
Michael Fisher Portnoy II
wprager
PKC
Urkie
Bramlet07
KidKarlsson
SensHulk
TheAvatar
stempniaksen
sens4win
SeawaySensFan
PTFlea
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Laugh1 I should move that to a different thread actually.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Sens losing it after Roger passed on. If ever there was a rallying point that was it, and they still blew it.

About 60 games in the last 2 years or so are all equally anger-inducing.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

hemlock wrote:About 60 games in the last 2 years or so are all equally anger-inducing.

Pretty much, yeah. Your most pissed off moment watching the Sens - Page 3 932508

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I blew a gasket when they hired Hartsburg when Tortorella was right there for the taking. Specially since they had this fixation on "accountability".

Rookie
Rookie

stempniaksen wrote:Game 7 aginst the Devils in the ECF. I guess I was more dissapointed to be honest.

Straight up anger would probably be the famous Pominville goal.

i'm with you on the first one. My g/f shouted obsenities at a dad and his kid in Devils jerseys... on the CBC....

http://www.theempirescoresback.blogspot.com

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:I blew a gasket when they hired Hartsburg when Tortorella was right there for the taking. Specially since they had this fixation on "accountability".

I was livid when they hired Hartsburg as well although I don't think Tortorella is good for this team, he's a nut, a screamer just like Hartsburg was. Not a good coach in my book, and he's not exactly doing wonders in New York.

Watching the Sens play in the SCF against the Ducks was my moment, it wasn't the same team that beat all the other teams to make it to the SCF.

pegsensfan

Prospect
Prospect

probably when Joe Nieuwendyk scored blockerside on lalime and he tried to use his glove instead of making the easy same. stupid leafs.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

pegsensfan wrote:probably when Joe Nieuwendyk scored blockerside on lalime and he tried to use his glove instead of making the easy same. stupid leafs.

Good one, I forgot about that.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Mark Bell temporarily killing Alfie.
Downie changing McAmmond's game forever. Pronger further ruining him.
Lalime.

When they had Redden, Havlat, Chara.. that team and NO ONE every threw their body in front of a shot. Great team, no heart.

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

I don't think we need this topic. Everytime I read something I had forgotten, I get all pissed off again ...

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

How about we re-name this the venting thread so we can vent about things that are pissing us off or have in the past?

- Unknown Author

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Cap'n Clutch wrote:How about we re-name this the venting thread so we can vent about things that are pissing us off or have in the past?

Hmmm...all I was trying for was to see what made people the most upset - especially in these good times, it's sometimes interesting to reflect. I would suggest that if someone didn't want to read, they...not come in and read? Your most pissed off moment watching the Sens - Page 3 542150

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum