GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Your most pissed off moment watching the Sens

+12
Michael Fisher Portnoy II
wprager
PKC
Urkie
Bramlet07
KidKarlsson
SensHulk
TheAvatar
stempniaksen
sens4win
SeawaySensFan
PTFlea
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

SensHulk

All-Star
All-Star

N4L wrote:
That Pens serious was the most embarassed I ever was as a fan.

What a brutal display by our most calibre players. That year turned out to be an embarassment, that was the most expected sweep ever. However, the Alfie chant at the end of the series was beautiful.

Bramlet07

Veteran
Veteran

The whole series against Buffalo in 2006.

sens4win

Veteran
Veteran

Fish12 wrote:For some reason what comes to mind was being at the home opener last year vs the Red WIngs and seeing Gerber's typical collapse after strong play that cost us the game. Man was I pissed...and drunk lol..

Secondly, it really grinded my gears watching the Sens/Penguins game recently of a Pittsburg feed and having to listen to the biased commentators....made me wanna puke
YES i hate the commentators, like we do one good play and they counter with some random thing that they did ok

Urkie

Urkie
Sophomore
Sophomore

Definitely Pomminville's OT winner in 2006. I was so mad I started throwing pillows around and punching them. Those were the days when everybody questioned Alfie, I was pretty mad at him that day.

Friesen's goal in 2003 made me pretty mad. Friggen Rachunek and Redden. They botched that play pretty good. What was more frustrating was how the Sens dominated the third period and they still lost.

Urkie wrote:Definitely Pomminville's OT winner in 2006. I was so mad I started throwing pillows around and punching them. Those were the days when everybody questioned Alfie, I was pretty mad at him that day.

Friesen's goal in 2003 made me pretty mad. Friggen Rachunek and Redden. They botched that play pretty good. What was more frustrating was how the Sens dominated the third period and they still lost.

I was never mad about that NJ serious, just heart borken. That was an awesome run.

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

There is no comparison to how I felt in 2002-03 when we lost to New Jersey in game 7 of the Eastern conference final after Rachunek blew his defensive assignment and left Redden in a really tight spot.

I was soooooooo close to breaking my TV that night. Like literally the entire pro-con debate of shattering my TV went through my head after they scored on that play.

Never felt so angry in my whole life. We probably would have won the Cup that year if not for that stupid Diddling play.

Just remembering it makes me angry. Loudest building possibly in NHL history, all for naught at the end. Dismal.

Urkie

Urkie
Sophomore
Sophomore

N4L wrote:I was never mad about that NJ serious, just heart borken. That was an awesome run.

I was just mad because of the way it ended.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

It won't be long until Brodeur is done and the NJ Devils will no longer be able to play knowing that he's got their backs. That pisses me off because I was there for that game and we deserved to win it and move on, but he would 'barely' save a shot or do one of his acrobatic saves - and you knew it was a matter of time...

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:It won't be long until Brodeur is done and the NJ Devils will no longer be able to play knowing that he's got their backs. That pisses me off because I was there for that game and we deserved to win it and move on, but he would 'barely' save a shot or do one of his acrobatic saves - and you knew it was a matter of time...

Was that the loudest building you ever remember? I don't think I'd ever heard anything like it. When Arvedson scored the first goal coming down the wing, it sounded like a nuclear bomb of cheering and applause had gone off.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

PKC wrote:
Was that the loudest building you ever remember? I don't think I'd ever heard anything like it. When Arvedson scored the first goal coming down the wing, it sounded like a nuclear bomb of cheering and applause had gone off.

2nd loudest to the Cup Finals Game 3. That was lunacy.

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:
PKC wrote:

2nd loudest to the Cup Finals Game 3. That was lunacy.

You're probably right. Although it's probably so close.

Game 3 of the 07 fianls, easily. I was there for that one, Ill never forget that! Neil scoring late in the 1st to tie it up that place lost its roof!

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

N4L wrote:Game 3 of the 07 fianls, easily. I was there for that one, Ill never forget that! Neil scoring late in the 1st to tie it up that place lost its roof!

That was the loudest I'm guessing is what you're talking about? I'm assuming you weren't the most pissed off you'd ever been when he scored.

I was right beside Jesse Palmer when Neil scored, it was the best time ever to be a Sens fan, no doubt.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

There's was such an electric atmosphere...like it was all a wicked bar where everyone's tanked and happy. Very weird Dung. I have no idea where all those cool people came from (and went to).

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Laugh1 I should move that to a different thread actually.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Sens losing it after Roger passed on. If ever there was a rallying point that was it, and they still blew it.

About 60 games in the last 2 years or so are all equally anger-inducing.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum