GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sens to trade for Colby Armstrong (made up by Ekspun)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Thoughts on this?

from a completely unreliable source, but I do like Armstrong but like all trades it depends what we'd be giving up.

For Armstrong my assumption would be that we'd give up picks/prospects.

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?post_id=25484

Last edited by DirtyDave on Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:40 am; edited 1 time in total

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

I like the kid... but I don't think he's what we need at this time... the subject should be updated to indicate this is a made up rumour from EK at HBuzz...

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

It's also being moved to Rant 'n' Rave because HBuzz rumours don't belong in here.

- Unknown Author

We lack scoring so we go out and get....Colby Armstrong??? wtf? I wouldn't bet on it.

Why are we even talking about this. Armstrong would be nothing more than a plug. And it's an EK rumour, meaning it's pulled out of thin air.

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Thumbs Down

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

hemlock wrote:Why are we even talking about this. Armstrong would be nothing more than a plug. And it's an EK rumour, meaning it's pulled out of thin air.

You tell me. Wink

- Unknown Author

hemlock wrote:Why are we even talking about this. Armstrong would be nothing more than a plug. And it's an EK rumour, meaning it's pulled out of thin air.

I liked the thought and therefore i posted it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum