GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Atlanta re-signs Colby Armstrong

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Atlanta re-signs Colby Armstrong Empty Atlanta re-signs Colby Armstrong Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:19 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Colby stays with the Thrashers...

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=284807

Undisclosed contract.

2Atlanta re-signs Colby Armstrong Empty Re: Atlanta re-signs Colby Armstrong Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:26 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

This signing has shifted the balance of power in the southeast.

3Atlanta re-signs Colby Armstrong Empty Re: Atlanta re-signs Colby Armstrong Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:33 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

DOMINO.

4Atlanta re-signs Colby Armstrong Empty Re: Atlanta re-signs Colby Armstrong Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:34 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I heard 2.4 for one year.

5Atlanta re-signs Colby Armstrong Empty Re: Atlanta re-signs Colby Armstrong Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:05 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SpezDispenser wrote:I heard 2.4 for one year.
Yeah, capgeek.com is reporting that as well.

6Atlanta re-signs Colby Armstrong Empty Re: Atlanta re-signs Colby Armstrong Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:06 pm

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

I'm not a fan of Armstrong by any means, but this is a good signing for both sides.

7Atlanta re-signs Colby Armstrong Empty Re: Atlanta re-signs Colby Armstrong Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:10 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Tuk Tuk Goose wrote:I'm not a fan of Armstrong by any means, but this is a good signing for both sides.
I'm a fan, even with the hit on Eaves. I like his style of play and he knows his role.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum