GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Washington Capitals - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Jan. 7th, 2010

+24
caissie_1
Hoags
ddt
dennycrane
SensHulk
Cap'n Clutch
Hobiesens
Urkie
Bramlet07
PKC
Riprock
SensGirl11
garblar
SeawaySensFan
TheAvatar
rooneypoo
Flo The Action
Phoenix30
wprager
Sens4thecup
asq2
PTFlea
LeCaptain
shabbs
28 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 21]

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I'm scared. Ohnoes!

SensHulk

All-Star
All-Star

hmm why can't we lose in OT at all? damn regulation losses are climbing up fast....

Well I hope the sens play it smart and realize that florida and carolina are probably their best chance for victories on this 'road trip'. Though personally, I just don't see them winning on sunday against carolina considering its less than 24 hours after....come onnnnn OT loss! GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Washington Capitals - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Jan. 7th, 2010 - Page 11 95132

asq2

All-Star
All-Star

Karlsson is so awesome.

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

I've always been averse to trading Volchenkov, but if a deal can't get down and things continue to go downhill, I'd see if Washington would part with Johansson and a first for Volchie and a 3rd or 4th.

I'm less worried about them re-signing him given that they've re-upped Semin at a higher rate and they've got to get Backstrom under contract.

Urkie

Urkie
Sophomore
Sophomore

asq2 wrote:Karlsson is so awesome.

He was the only bright spot in tonights game. I can't wait until he settles in and starts producing offensively. That's when people will start to love the guy.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Just a little reminder: We sit currently in 6th place with a roster that on paper, should be around 12th.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

marakh wrote:Just a little reminder: We sit currently in 6th place with a roster that on paper, should be around 12th.

Pretty much, if not worse. Remember they picked us to be 10-12 and that was before all the injuries started piling up.

But as much as I'm impressed with Clouston getting this much mileage out of them, tonight was our *ninth* "Too many me" penalty.

Then, again, is it the coach's fault or is it the refs? Hardly anyone waits until the player they are replacing is off the ice. There is *always* the "close enough" aspect to line changes, kind of like the "neighborhood" play in baseball. Very few of these calls are for six guys actually skating (actually, those ones are usually missed). It ends up being almost a judgement call by the ref, and given our history with refs this season, who knows.

marakh wrote:Just a little reminder: We sit currently in 6th place with a roster that on paper, should be around 12th.

6 points up on 12th with more games played than everyone except the Habs. We can't afford any more injuries or even a small slide. This team is marginal at best.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

hemlock wrote:

6 points up on 12th with more games played than everyone except the Habs
. We can't afford any more injuries or even a small slide. This team is marginal at best.

That's because we just lost 2 in a row, and those teams won't all win 2 in a row, especially when they have to face each other.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=305173

LOL look at the pic.

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

Does anybody else really, really, really dislike Ray Ferraro?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Wow, imagine when that's his effort on a night in, night out basis, then add some electric offence to it and that'll be the norm in a few years. Ahhhhh!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

TheAvatar wrote:Does anybody else really, really, really dislike Ray Ferraro?

Totally. He was shredding the Sens throughout that entire game. Shut up man we get it, just shut the Diddle up.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

marakh wrote:http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=305173

LOL look at the pic.

And he almost got a hat trick. Ahhhhh!

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran

ELI WILSON'S RESUME:

Ray Emery
Martin Gerber
Alex Auld
Brian Elliott
Pascale 'Lord Thunderin' I Suck' Leclair

How did this guy get a coaching job?

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:

Wow, imagine when that's his effort on a night in, night out basis, then add some electric offence to it and that'll be the norm in a few years. GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Washington Capitals - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Jan. 7th, 2010 - Page 11 805406

Plus more muscle, more speed, greater understanding of NHL systems, more confidence, more defensive awareness, and better NHL timing opening up an avenue for open-ice hitting.

I'm not regretting the pick, no.

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

dennycrane wrote:ELI WILSON'S RESUME:

Ray Emery
Martin Gerber
Alex Auld
Brian Elliott
Pascale 'Lord Thunderin' I Suck' Leclair

How did this guy get a coaching job?

Both Wilson and Carvel need to go.

EDIT: I'm not really surprised or disappointed with tonight's result, though.

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran

I thought Ottawa had no chance tonight, because of the goalie.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 21]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum