GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Anaheim Ducks - 8:00pm ET - Sun. Dec. 6th, 2009

+17
M_Christopher
PKC
Urkie
dennycrane
caissie_1
Hobiesens
garblar
asq2
TheAvatar
LeCaptain
Sens19
beerandsens
PTFlea
Flo The Action
SensHulk
wprager
shabbs
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 13]

Absolutely, just saying, cant say one is improving and the other isnt. Although, if Shannon didnt he was going to be in his suit watching the game.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hoags wrote:
Most of the season Shannon has been playing like a frightened rabbit out there, afraid to do anything. He's fast when he wants to be but up until very recently his play hasn't resulted in anything. He needs to bring the speed and make things happen every game instead of daydreaming on the ice. It's hilarious to watch him try and check players twice his size though. He's had so many oppurtunities and he's been doing jack Dung for the most part.

Hopefully we don't have that many injuries ... GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Anaheim Ducks - 8:00pm ET - Sun. Dec. 6th, 2009 - Page 13 54934

Okay, that I agree with, but he's starting to look like the Shannon of last year - which will help us a lot the rest of the season if he can keep it up.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

N4L wrote:Absolutely, just saying, cant say one is improving and the other isnt. Although, if Shannon didnt he was going to be in his suit watching the game.

He would be in Bingo by now I think. Waived. Even I - who likes him a lot - was about ready to give up on him.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:
Okay, that I agree with, but he's starting to look like the Shannon of last year - which will help us a lot the rest of the season if he can keep it up.

Definately good news for the team but he needs to keep it up.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hoags wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

Definately good news for the team but he needs to keep it up.

Unless he wants to be back in the AHL, he will.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

N4L wrote:If the soft touch was winning in a SO... then yeah, it was. I actually didnt think Anahiems D was that poor, a lot of dumb penalties too. 2, 5 on 3's... That LA game was still the one where The Sens should have come out on top.

The fact that Ottawa just about tried to hand that game to Anaheim and they still came out with a win says a lot to me. Imagine if Ottawa was playing even slightly better? Anaheim wouldn't have even been in the game.

- Unknown Author

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum