GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Flyers Coach John Stevens Fired

+9
SensHulk
PTFlea
M_Christopher
Hoags
shabbs
LeCaptain
SeawaySensFan
Riprock
asq2
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Flyers Coach John Stevens Fired Empty Flyers Coach John Stevens Fired Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:15 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

A press conference is scheduled for tonight.

http://www.csnphilly.com/pages/landing_09?Flyers-Fire-Stevens-as-Head-Coach=1&blockID=99097&feedID=704

Personally, I never thought he was the right coach for the team. The Flyers' fanbase seems pretty happy.

More to come... Flyers Coach John Stevens Fired 159628

2Flyers Coach John Stevens Fired Empty Re: Flyers Coach John Stevens Fired Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:18 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Any replacements lined up?

3Flyers Coach John Stevens Fired Empty Re: Flyers Coach John Stevens Fired Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:19 pm

Hahaha, a team that Emery is on who's coach gets fired, lol. Not saying it's his fault but still, ironic.

4Flyers Coach John Stevens Fired Empty Re: Flyers Coach John Stevens Fired Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:24 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

Dash wrote:Any replacements lined up?

Not to my knowledge. Reading the Flyers' fans reactions on HF is pretty hilarious though. They must really have not liked the guy.

5Flyers Coach John Stevens Fired Empty Re: Flyers Coach John Stevens Fired Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:25 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

N4L wrote:Hahaha, a team that Emery is on who's coach gets fired, lol. Not saying it's his fault but still, ironic.

He's been a weak link for them long before Emery arrived IMO. But, yes. Flyers Coach John Stevens Fired Icon_razz

6Flyers Coach John Stevens Fired Empty Re: Flyers Coach John Stevens Fired Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:26 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

asq2 wrote:
Dash wrote:Any replacements lined up?

Not to my knowledge. Reading the Flyers' fans reactions on HF is pretty hilarious though. They must really have not liked the guy.

You'd think Fisher Stevens was the coach. Now that guy's hateful!

7Flyers Coach John Stevens Fired Empty Re: Flyers Coach John Stevens Fired Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:27 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Another team with the Cup-pressure eh...
Mind you, with that roster, on paper it should be the best team in the East.

8Flyers Coach John Stevens Fired Empty Re: Flyers Coach John Stevens Fired Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:27 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Laviolette is apparently being talked to...

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=301079

9Flyers Coach John Stevens Fired Empty Re: Flyers Coach John Stevens Fired Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:28 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

N4L wrote:Hahaha, a team that Emery is on who's coach gets fired, lol. Not saying it's his fault but still, ironic.
HA HA!

Wherever Emery goes... destruction and chaos are sure to follow...

10Flyers Coach John Stevens Fired Empty Re: Flyers Coach John Stevens Fired Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:34 pm

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

I'll bet its Laviolette

11Flyers Coach John Stevens Fired Empty Re: Flyers Coach John Stevens Fired Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:49 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Yeah they have asked to speak with Lavs.

12Flyers Coach John Stevens Fired Empty Re: Flyers Coach John Stevens Fired Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:55 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Dash wrote:Yeah they have asked to speak with Lavs.

If I was Laviolette and the Flyers called asking for "Lavs" I would tell them to shove that job up their Donkey. Flyers Coach John Stevens Fired 235689 Flyers Coach John Stevens Fired 805406

13Flyers Coach John Stevens Fired Empty Re: Flyers Coach John Stevens Fired Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:59 pm

M_Christopher

M_Christopher
Sophomore
Sophomore

Anybody but MacT is a good choice Flyers Coach John Stevens Fired 489887

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?blogger_id=121

14Flyers Coach John Stevens Fired Empty Re: Flyers Coach John Stevens Fired Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:05 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

They should promote Paddock to coach. Sarcasm

15Flyers Coach John Stevens Fired Empty Re: Flyers Coach John Stevens Fired Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:06 pm

M_Christopher

M_Christopher
Sophomore
Sophomore

SpezDispenser wrote:They should promote Paddock to coach. Sarcasm

Flyers Coach John Stevens Fired 62136 or hire Mike MIlbury to coach

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?blogger_id=121

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum