GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

More "Vinny to Montreal..?" rumours

+6
sidstu
SeawaySensFan
asq2
LeCaptain
PTFlea
Flo The Action
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

31More "Vinny to Montreal..?" rumours - Page 3 Empty Re: More "Vinny to Montreal..?" rumours Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:20 pm

Oh Jesus! I can't take another year of this rumour.

I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

32More "Vinny to Montreal..?" rumours - Page 3 Empty Re: More "Vinny to Montreal..?" rumours Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:07 pm

asq2

All-Star
All-Star

hemlock wrote:Oh Jesus! I can't take another year of this rumour.

I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

Get used to it. It's going to continue for several years after he retires.

33More "Vinny to Montreal..?" rumours - Page 3 Empty Re: More "Vinny to Montreal..?" rumours Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:05 am

sidstu

Rookie
Rookie

PKC--here is my speeling problem solution for you--don't read it

and trust me i think i'm a little more educated that you thing--i don't get paid for these posts so i really don't care about my spellling mistakes

unlike you that makes a lot of money on this website

34More "Vinny to Montreal..?" rumours - Page 3 Empty Re: More "Vinny to Montreal..?" rumours Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:14 am

beedub

beedub
Veteran
Veteran

sidstu wrote:PKC--here is my speeling problem solution for you--don't read it

and trust me i think i'm a little more educated that you thing--i don't get paid for these posts so i really don't care about my spellling mistakes

unlike you that makes a lot of money on this website

Don't worry, there are a few misspellers on here. No big thing More "Vinny to Montreal..?" rumours - Page 3 754246

35More "Vinny to Montreal..?" rumours - Page 3 Empty Re: More "Vinny to Montreal..?" rumours Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:08 am

sidstu

Rookie
Rookie

i'm a habs fan but please, AK, Mara, SK for lecavilier--we should ask foor st. Louis while we are at it--AK should be in the minors--tampa will want markov plus much more for lecavilier

talk about overating players--

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum