GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

More "Vinny to Montreal..?" rumours

+6
sidstu
SeawaySensFan
asq2
LeCaptain
PTFlea
Flo The Action
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

16More "Vinny to Montreal..?" rumours - Page 2 Empty Re: More "Vinny to Montreal..?" rumours Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:28 am

sidstu

Rookie
Rookie

the only thing they should do is remove gainey--his philosophy is a joke

lecavilier going to montreal is a bigger job--montreal has nobody that they can give them unless markov is included with about 2 other plaers and dragt picks--with our salary cap now Mr. Genious pays 7mil to gomes for 2 goals

17More "Vinny to Montreal..?" rumours - Page 2 Empty Re: More "Vinny to Montreal..?" rumours Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:41 am

sidstu wrote:the only thing they should do is remove gainey--his philosophy is a joke

lecavilier going to montreal is a bigger job--montreal has nobody that they can give them unless markov is included with about 2 other plaers and dragt picks--with our salary cap now Mr. Genious pays 7mil to gomes for 2 goals
Spezza plays with the Sens not the Habs

18More "Vinny to Montreal..?" rumours - Page 2 Empty Re: More "Vinny to Montreal..?" rumours Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:44 pm

beedub

Veteran
Veteran

RobbyJ wrote:
sidstu wrote:the only thing they should do is remove gainey--his philosophy is a joke

Spezza plays with the Sens not the Habs

Haha, interesting parallel More "Vinny to Montreal..?" rumours - Page 2 489887

19More "Vinny to Montreal..?" rumours - Page 2 Empty Re: More "Vinny to Montreal..?" rumours Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:46 pm

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

I feel much better about Murray than Habs fans have any right to feel about Gainey

20More "Vinny to Montreal..?" rumours - Page 2 Empty Re: More "Vinny to Montreal..?" rumours Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:51 pm

Spezza or Gomez? Don't know who I'd rather overpay...

21More "Vinny to Montreal..?" rumours - Page 2 Empty Re: More "Vinny to Montreal..?" rumours Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:52 pm

Ya, I seriously have no clue either... I'll take the guy with the calder and the cups though.

22More "Vinny to Montreal..?" rumours - Page 2 Empty Re: More "Vinny to Montreal..?" rumours Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:54 pm

Spezza or Gomez? Don't know who I'd rather overpay...

23More "Vinny to Montreal..?" rumours - Page 2 Empty Re: More "Vinny to Montreal..?" rumours Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:13 pm

sidstu

Rookie
Rookie

well guys, maybe one of you can convince BM to trade spezza for gomez--gainey will turn it down however b/c Mr. Genious is never wrong--i just want to know 1 thing--what will it take people for hab fans to blame gainey for this--if you read the gazeete its always somebodys elses fault never gaineys--i wish i had his job--make the dummuiest mivesd and people still camm me a genious

24More "Vinny to Montreal..?" rumours - Page 2 Empty Re: More "Vinny to Montreal..?" rumours Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:42 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

I think Habs fans (at least my friends) have started the "fire gainey" propaganda. However, there are still quite a few, and I think they are kinda right, who think that once Markov and Gionta are back, this is a completely different team.
I mean, when Gonchar and Letang were out, the Pens were awful, and GOnchar's contributions to his team is nothing compared to what Markov does for the Habs.

25More "Vinny to Montreal..?" rumours - Page 2 Empty Re: More "Vinny to Montreal..?" rumours Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:58 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

sidstu wrote:well guys, maybe one of you can convince BM to trade spezza for gomez--gainey will turn it down however b/c Mr. Genious is never wrong--i just want to know 1 thing--what will it take people for hab fans to blame gainey for this--if you read the gazeete its always somebodys elses fault never gaineys--i wish i had his job--make the dummuiest mivesd and people still camm me a genious

Is it too hard to try and use a spell-checker and some proper grammatical structure? I'm not expecting a doctoral thesis every time you post, but come on. It's actually almost ridiculous to try and read that in one shot. And I'm not trying to criticize someone who might not speak the best English if that's the case, but there are translators available, and it would be nice to be able to understand what you're trying to say without re-reading things three to four times.

26More "Vinny to Montreal..?" rumours - Page 2 Empty Re: More "Vinny to Montreal..?" rumours Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:15 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I wonder if the "Vinny to Montreal" talk ties into the "Fliatov to Ottawa" deal?

27More "Vinny to Montreal..?" rumours - Page 2 Empty Re: More "Vinny to Montreal..?" rumours Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:37 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Vinny to Filatov.

28More "Vinny to Montreal..?" rumours - Page 2 Empty Re: More "Vinny to Montreal..?" rumours Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:42 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:Vinny to Filatov.

That sounds about right.

29More "Vinny to Montreal..?" rumours - Page 2 Empty Re: More "Vinny to Montreal..?" rumours Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:43 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SeawaySensFan wrote:

That sounds about right.
e5

30More "Vinny to Montreal..?" rumours - Page 2 Empty Re: More "Vinny to Montreal..?" rumours Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:39 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

That sounds about right.
e5

Your ratings and charts mean nothing here. When it comes to Vincent, Don McLean says it best:

31More "Vinny to Montreal..?" rumours - Page 2 Empty Re: More "Vinny to Montreal..?" rumours Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:20 pm

Oh Jesus! I can't take another year of this rumour.

I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

32More "Vinny to Montreal..?" rumours - Page 2 Empty Re: More "Vinny to Montreal..?" rumours Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:07 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

hemlock wrote:Oh Jesus! I can't take another year of this rumour.

I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

Get used to it. It's going to continue for several years after he retires.

33More "Vinny to Montreal..?" rumours - Page 2 Empty Re: More "Vinny to Montreal..?" rumours Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:05 am

sidstu

Rookie
Rookie

PKC--here is my speeling problem solution for you--don't read it

and trust me i think i'm a little more educated that you thing--i don't get paid for these posts so i really don't care about my spellling mistakes

unlike you that makes a lot of money on this website

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum