GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

More "Vinny to Montreal..?" rumours

+6
sidstu
SeawaySensFan
asq2
LeCaptain
PTFlea
Flo The Action
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1More "Vinny to Montreal..?" rumours Empty More "Vinny to Montreal..?" rumours Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:26 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

so yeah the talk is apparently heating up again. exept now it seems to have a better price tag. this from hockey 30

Mercredi, 02 Décembre 2009
Par HOCKEY30.com

Selon Tricolore/CHFans, les Molson ont Lecavalier en tête de liste de leurs priorités. Les nouveaux propriétaires voudraient mettre la main sur le joueur étoile le plus rapidement possible.
Deux conférences téléphoniques auraient eu lieu avec Tampa et les 2 équipes seraient prêts à préparer cette transaction d'ici peu.
Tampa désirerait Andrei et Sergei, Lapierre et Mara pour Lecavalier, Wlaker et Foster.
Montréal offrirait Andrei et Sergei, D'Agostini et Mara pour Lecavalier et Walker.
Avec la situation actuelle de la défensive du CH, une transaction est presqu'inévitable. Avec le retour plus rapide que prévu de Markov, les Canadiens ont maintenant sous contrat un nombre impressionnant de défenseurs: Spacek, Gorges, Hamrlik, Gill, Mara, Bergeron, O'Byrne.
traslate that tampa wants andrei & seirgei with lapierre and mara for lecavalier, walker and foster.
montreal is offering A and S K with d'agostini and mara for lecavalier and walker.

now if this rumour is true(no smoke without a fire, and with the habs having a lot of love for vinny) it sounds like it's just a few pieces they are arguing about. if it's true.
i don't doubt that gainey dosen't fall asleep without thinking of vinny(and his job it would save) but i wonder what they would do with 3 centers in gomez, vinny and pleckanek..? if i'm the habs i try and sign pleckanek now and if he doesn't move him while his value is high. could get quite a nice return for him, being the best habs at the moment... but i aint bob.

2More "Vinny to Montreal..?" rumours Empty Re: More "Vinny to Montreal..?" rumours Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:29 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Doesn't Vinny have a NMC?

And what a stupendously good deal for Montreal. Vinny, Walker and Kurtis Foster for the Kos. Bros., Mara and LaPierre? Done!!!?!?!??!?!

3More "Vinny to Montreal..?" rumours Empty Re: More "Vinny to Montreal..?" rumours Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:42 pm

You think MTL fans and reporters overvalue their players a little bit? I'd never thought so before, but I'm starting to get that feeling More "Vinny to Montreal..?" rumours 663118

4More "Vinny to Montreal..?" rumours Empty Re: More "Vinny to Montreal..?" rumours Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:50 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Naaah, it's probably Halak and a 2nd.

5More "Vinny to Montreal..?" rumours Empty Re: More "Vinny to Montreal..?" rumours Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:53 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

I don't believe that for a second. Montreal gets ripped. Mara is pretty much untouchable in any deal that doesn't involve Malkin, Crosby or Ovechkin.

More "Vinny to Montreal..?" rumours 159628

6More "Vinny to Montreal..?" rumours Empty Re: More "Vinny to Montreal..?" rumours Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:56 pm

Tampa is NUTS if they think they can get THAT from MTL for that package.

7More "Vinny to Montreal..?" rumours Empty Re: More "Vinny to Montreal..?" rumours Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:09 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

N4L wrote:Tampa is NUTS if they think they can get THAT from MTL for that package.

Tampa is nuts? Vinny, Foster, Walker for the Kost. Bros., Mara, Lapierre? I would do that if I was Montreal immediately. Not if I was TB though.

8More "Vinny to Montreal..?" rumours Empty Re: More "Vinny to Montreal..?" rumours Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:14 pm

I was kididng dude.

9More "Vinny to Montreal..?" rumours Empty Re: More "Vinny to Montreal..?" rumours Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:31 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

N4L wrote:I was kididng dude.

Laugh1 Oh man, I was wondering.

10More "Vinny to Montreal..?" rumours Empty Re: More "Vinny to Montreal..?" rumours Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:34 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:
N4L wrote:I was kididng dude.

Laugh1 Oh man, I was wondering.

You had a nice trend of posts there More "Vinny to Montreal..?" rumours 979942

11More "Vinny to Montreal..?" rumours Empty Re: More "Vinny to Montreal..?" rumours Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:13 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

i agree that MTL overvalues their players but they want to keep lapierre at all costs... its a frenchy thing. i'm no habs fan but i hope they get vinny. then the soap opera beggins. and seriously vinny isn't performing this year anyway, you'd think with the olympics coming, must be playing with an injury.

12More "Vinny to Montreal..?" rumours Empty Re: More "Vinny to Montreal..?" rumours Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:04 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Lecavalier belongs in Montreal. Period. Gainey should do whatever it takes.

13More "Vinny to Montreal..?" rumours Empty Re: More "Vinny to Montreal..?" rumours Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:28 am

sidstu

Rookie
Rookie

the only thing they should do is remove gainey--his philosophy is a joke

lecavilier going to montreal is a bigger job--montreal has nobody that they can give them unless markov is included with about 2 other plaers and dragt picks--with our salary cap now Mr. Genious pays 7mil to gomes for 2 goals

14More "Vinny to Montreal..?" rumours Empty Re: More "Vinny to Montreal..?" rumours Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:41 am

sidstu wrote:the only thing they should do is remove gainey--his philosophy is a joke

lecavilier going to montreal is a bigger job--montreal has nobody that they can give them unless markov is included with about 2 other plaers and dragt picks--with our salary cap now Mr. Genious pays 7mil to gomes for 2 goals
Spezza plays with the Sens not the Habs

15More "Vinny to Montreal..?" rumours Empty Re: More "Vinny to Montreal..?" rumours Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:44 pm

beedub

beedub
Veteran
Veteran

RobbyJ wrote:
sidstu wrote:the only thing they should do is remove gainey--his philosophy is a joke

Spezza plays with the Sens not the Habs

Haha, interesting parallel More "Vinny to Montreal..?" rumours 489887

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum