GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Columbus Blue Jackets @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm EST - Thu. Nov. 26th, 2009

+23
rooneypoo
asq2
LeCaptain
The Silfer Server
dennycrane
Flo The Action
wprager
Hockeyhero22000
garblar
Number Twenty Nine
Hobiesens
Michael Fisher Portnoy II
Sens19
SensGirl11
Bramlet07
PTFlea
SensHulk
Riprock
Hayden
Cap'n Clutch
Jordo
SeawaySensFan
shabbs
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 21]

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I'll be in my Row A seats so hopefully I can piss of some fans with my customized Jersey. Sarcasm

shabbs wrote:Maybe that's what Alfie was pissed about... Spezza giving up on it.

The captain pissed off about their "star" center giving up on a play... naw, never. It's insulting to think Fisher, Phillips, and especially Alfi have sacraficed everything for the city and the team and they have to deal with that crap from a guy that gets more chances then anyone I have ever seen.

This is not a player any team should be built around.

Hayden

Rookie
Rookie

It was mentioned on the team this morning that Murray went down and had a chat with the refs after the game - anyone have any details?

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hayden wrote:It was mentioned on the team this morning that Murray went down and had a chat with the refs after the game - anyone have any details?

There's an article about it in the Sun today.

- Unknown Author

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

It'll only get worse because the GM dared to speak up about it. The Ottawa Senators start every game with a strike against them because the refs are Leafs fans. Might as well just shut up, bite the pillow, and take it.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Maybe it was Murray trying to distract from the uninspired effort of some of his players? Sarcasm

- Unknown Author

Tonight's game is huge for this upcoming road trip. Leaving home with a win would go a long way in building up the confidence needed to go through Boston, San Jose, Anahiem, and Pheonix. None of those are easy games, none.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

N4L wrote:Tonight's game is huge for this upcoming road trip. Leaving home with a win would go a long way in building up the confidence needed to go through Boston, San Jose, Anahiem, and Pheonix. None of those are easy games, none.

Anaheim could be considered the soft touch out of those 4 teams IMO. As far as San Jose is concerned we can count on this matchup bringing out the least effort and worst performance out of Heatley as he usually does when facing his former team so that should help.

- Unknown Author

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
N4L wrote:Tonight's game is huge for this upcoming road trip. Leaving home with a win would go a long way in building up the confidence needed to go through Boston, San Jose, Anahiem, and Pheonix. None of those are easy games, none.

Anaheim could be considered the soft touch out of those 4 teams IMO. As far as San Jose is concerned we can count on this matchup bringing out the least effort and worst performance out of Heatley as he usually does when facing his former team so that should help.

If Anahiem is the soft touch, The Sens are in tough because they are not a bad team and are coming together nicely. Getzlaf is playing great again.

As far as Heatley and The Sharks are concerned, we'll see. He's still playing for an Olympic spot.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

N4L wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:

If Anahiem is the soft touch, The Sens are in tough because they are not a bad team and are coming together nicely. Getzlaf is playing great again.

As far as Heatley and The Sharks are concerned, we'll see. He's still playing for an Olympic spot.

Heatley won't do squat in the game against the Sens regardless of the Olympics. You can book mark this post if you like.

Anaheim is second last in the conference. Sure they are sporting a 2 game win streak but one of those wins was Carolina and it was a 3-2 win not exactly firing on all cylinders. If Anaheim is tough it's because of the road trip itself out to the West coast with time zone change etc...

- Unknown Author

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Whooooooooo! Going to the game!!!! Go Sens!!! Go Nash!!!

Things to keep in mind, Sens playing away last night and the Jackets already in town after playing in Montreal two nights ago, losing 5-3 after leading. Both teams should be upset and obviously looking for a win, but Sens are likely tired and beaten up.

Picard returned last night, so he should be in action. Neil out, Kovalev in, so no changes? Is Fisher back, or is Keller staying up?

Yaaaaaaa, you dont watch The Ducks do you? They are capable of beating any team in the league, Getzlaf also missed pretty much all of camp and took a while to get going.

I suggest not looking at the standing to determine how good or how poor your opponite is. Anahiem is a better team than Pheonix for sure.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Blue Jacket, Gold Jacket, who gives a Dung?GAME DAY: Columbus Blue Jackets @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm EST - Thu. Nov. 26th, 2009 - Page 2 Happy+gilmore

Last edited by SeawaySensFan on Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:26 am; edited 2 times in total

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

N4L wrote:Yaaaaaaa, you dont watch The Ducks do you? They are capable of beating any team in the league, Getzlaf also missed pretty much all of camp and took a while to get going.

I suggest not looking at the standing to determine how good or how poor your opponite is. Anahiem is a better team than Pheonix for sure.

We shall see. I would take a little longer than a hand full of games to say anyone is getting going though wouldn't you?

- Unknown Author

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:Blue Jacket, Gold Jacket, who gives a Dung?GAME DAY: Columbus Blue Jackets @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm EST - Thu. Nov. 26th, 2009 - Page 2 Happy+gilmore

How about the Yackets? As they call them on the Healthy Scratches show?

- Unknown Author

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
N4L wrote:Yaaaaaaa, you dont watch The Ducks do you? They are capable of beating any team in the league, Getzlaf also missed pretty much all of camp and took a while to get going.

We shall see. I would take a little longer than a hand full of games to say anyone is getting going though wouldn't you?

He had somethng like a 10 game point streak. The Ducks are playing decent hockey right now and will move up the standings a bit for sure. They are not an easy team to play against or beat.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

You can say that about any team in the league. Sorry not buyin' it. They're in the bottom of the league for a reason.

- Unknown Author

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

N4L wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:

He had somethng like a 10 game point streak. The Ducks are playing decent hockey right now and will move up the standings a bit for sure. They are not an easy team to play against or beat.

Do you think we can beat them if say, we injure some of their players and we get 4 power-plays and they get none? GAME DAY: Columbus Blue Jackets @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm EST - Thu. Nov. 26th, 2009 - Page 2 484884

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 21]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum