GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Buffalo Sabres @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00pm EST - Sat. Nov. 20th, 2009: Sens win 5-3 PLUS post game thoughts

+14
SensHulk
Hockeyhero22000
Flo The Action
rooneypoo
Sens19
PTFlea
LeCaptain
PKC
Hayden
wprager
SensGirl11
SDH89
shabbs
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 15]

Hockeyhero22000

Veteran
Veteran

elliot is in for the third and pascal is out

Sens19

Veteran
Veteran

Hockeyhero22000 wrote:elliot is in for the third and pascal is out
what? why?

http://sens19-hockeytalk.blogspot.com/

Sens19

Veteran
Veteran

wohohoooooooo scooore

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

carkner shoots and it gets deflected

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

damn kelly is outscoring spezza

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

wow huge robbery by lalime

Haha, Kelly now has more goals then Spezza.... Im not ripping on the guy but come on, really? Kelly, Neil, Carkner, Lee, Phillips, Ruutu, haha, that's just unreal honestly.

I LOVE CARKNER! The guy leads the league in fights, has 2 goals (both important and huge in the games they were in), 3 assits, plays like PK... If Ottawa developes or adds a big piece on that blueline, Carkner will be even more valuable. Officially the best enforcer in the league and would easily be worth 1 mil plus after this current season. He might end up with 20 points as a D man who kills penalties... He actually could be worth about 1.5 - 2 mil.

Sens19

Sens19
Veteran
Veteran

holy crap what a rush!!!

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

michalek scores!!!!

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

N4L wrote:Haha, Kelly now has more goals then Spezza.... Im not ripping on the guy but come on, really? Kelly, Neil, Carkner, Lee, Phillips, Ruutu, haha, that's just unreal honestly.

I LOVE CARKNER! The guy leads the league in fights, has 2 goals (both important and huge in the games they were in), 3 assits, plays like PK... If Ottawa developes or adds a big piece on that blueline, Carkner will be even more valuable. Officially the best enforcer in the league and would easily be worth 1 mil plus after this current season. He might end up with 20 points as a D man who kills penalties... He actually could be worth about 1.5 - 2 mil.

in fairness to spezza he is still assisting and playing very solid he just cant seem to get the puck in the net

Sens19

Sens19
Veteran
Veteran

N4L wrote:Haha, Kelly now has more goals then Spezza.... Im not ripping on the guy but come on, really? Kelly, Neil, Carkner, Lee, Phillips, Ruutu, haha, that's just unreal honestly.

You can't deny he's trying though. It's just one of those bad luck streaks, at least he's getting the assists

Finally Michalek gets one. I had a feeling he was going to beat someone up if he didnt score

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

What happened to Lalime? Just turned it back on to see Michalek's goal and they said Elliott has a 3 goal cushion to work with. Where's Snoopy?

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:What happened to Lalime? Just turned it back on to see Michalek's goal and they said Elliott has a 3 goal cushion to work with. Where's Snoopy?

out after mair fell on top of him in the second didnt come back out for the third

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

sens to go to the pp

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

shannon just lost the pp by losing his cool

Last edited by Hockeyhero22000 on Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sens19

Sens19
Veteran
Veteran

Let's finish them off boys!! Make me forget about Leclaire

Its a 4 on 4 not PP

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

because shannon knocked mairs glove away on the ice

Sens19 wrote:

You can't deny he's trying though. It's just one of those bad luck streaks, at least he's getting the assists

Finally Michalek gets one. I had a feeling he was going to beat someone up if he didnt score

He's playing well and he has a 2 point night which is 100% what I expected tonight from him, he's playing solid. It's still amazing there is only 1 person on the team with less goals then him and it's Shannon (who is useless)

Also, this is the 2nd time this year Elliott has come in net in a close game and really shut the door when he had to. That's such a tough thing to do and absolutely great that The Sens have him between the pipes.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum