GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Naslund unretires; will join MODO

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Naslund unretires; will join MODO Empty Naslund unretires; will join MODO Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:15 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=298688

2Naslund unretires; will join MODO Empty Re: Naslund unretires; will join MODO Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:27 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hmmmm....I'll take one of each please. Ahhhhh!

3Naslund unretires; will join MODO Empty Re: Naslund unretires; will join MODO Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:01 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

Interesting that they're both playing for free.

Could this be an Olympic development?

4Naslund unretires; will join MODO Empty Re: Naslund unretires; will join MODO Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:24 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Seems to be what the fuss is about. Getting into game shape to help Sweden... plus Nasy would be playing for the rivals in his old 'home' town.

So he retires from the NHL, letting NY off the hook and helping them out cap wise, but if he returns does he come back as a FA if he was still under contract to them?

5Naslund unretires; will join MODO Empty Re: Naslund unretires; will join MODO Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:15 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Way to ride into the sunset with grace. Facepalm

6Naslund unretires; will join MODO Empty Re: Naslund unretires; will join MODO Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:30 am

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

Swedes just wanna have fun.

I think it's neat. Those two playing for free in their home country, playing together for probably the last time.

EDIT: I do not see this as a step towards an NHL return.

Anyway, it's not like Modo's unhappy about Forsberg and Naslund joining them - I'm pretty sure they're the last-place team in the SEL.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum