GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Peter the Great on a Tryout with Modo

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Peter the Great on a Tryout with Modo Empty Peter the Great on a Tryout with Modo Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:39 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

http://www.aftonbladet.se/sportbladet/hockeybladet/sverige/elitserien/modo/article5842042.ab

:KKK: One step closer to joining the Ottawa Senators. Sarcasm

2Peter the Great on a Tryout with Modo Empty Re: Peter the Great on a Tryout with Modo Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:43 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Nice to see Flöppa is back to entertain us.

3Peter the Great on a Tryout with Modo Empty Re: Peter the Great on a Tryout with Modo Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:46 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I'm actually surprised we haven't seen more on him and Sundin potentially playing this season. Are fans finally tired of it and reporters know it? Is it finally no longer news worthy? I really hope so. Peter the Great on a Tryout with Modo 563556

- Unknown Author

4Peter the Great on a Tryout with Modo Empty Re: Peter the Great on a Tryout with Modo Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:47 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Cap'n Clutch wrote:I'm actually surprised we haven't seen more on him and Sundin potentially playing this season. Are fans finally tired of it and reporters know it? Is it finally no longer news worthy? I really hope so. Peter the Great on a Tryout with Modo 563556

While I don't really care about Sundin, I care a lot about Foppa. I want him here bad. Ahhhhh!

5Peter the Great on a Tryout with Modo Empty Re: Peter the Great on a Tryout with Modo Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:51 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I actually think the Heatley deal will create the vacuum required for this Flöppa and Sundin nonsense to re-start.

6Peter the Great on a Tryout with Modo Empty Re: Peter the Great on a Tryout with Modo Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:56 am

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

FOPPA!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum