GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

HNIC may drop Leafs nationally

+3
PTFlea
SensFan71
wprager
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

31HNIC may drop Leafs nationally - Page 3 Empty Re: HNIC may drop Leafs nationally Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:03 am

N4L wrote:There isnt a pill on the planet I wouldnt pop to get with her, nothing.

This sounds like a long standing crush....

32HNIC may drop Leafs nationally - Page 3 Empty Re: HNIC may drop Leafs nationally Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:04 am

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

hemlock wrote:
wprager wrote:It's more than just eyeballs here, though. Just because the Leafs are still drawing well (although I'd argue 1.7M is less than 0.6% of the country's population -- if the 1.7M was households, then as 2.2 per that's still only 1 in 8 households) doesn't mean a game like Habs/Sens wouldn't do just as well if not better. Plus there's the whole business of the CBC being funded by our tax dollars and having a mandate to promote Canadian heritage and all.

Leafs tickets are being sold at half face value. Leafs fans are expressing their disappointment in online forums. Waiting lists for season tickets are growing shorter. The tide of change is upon us. Rise up Leafs Nation! Join the rest of us in this outside joke called the Toronto Make Me Laughs.

How is 1.7 million people less than 0.6% percent of the population? Last time I checked there aren't 283 million people in Canada. Am I missing something here?

Nevermind.

Last edited by Cap'n Clutch on Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:07 am; edited 2 times in total

33HNIC may drop Leafs nationally - Page 3 Empty Re: HNIC may drop Leafs nationally Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:04 am

hemlock wrote:
N4L wrote:There isnt a pill on the planet I wouldnt pop to get with her, nothing.

Long and hard for sure.

34HNIC may drop Leafs nationally - Page 3 Empty Re: HNIC may drop Leafs nationally Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:18 am

N4L wrote:
hemlock wrote:

Long and hard for sure.

That, Ladies and Gentleman, is the thread-stopper. HNIC may drop Leafs nationally - Page 3 270956

35HNIC may drop Leafs nationally - Page 3 Empty Re: HNIC may drop Leafs nationally Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:19 am

Phoenix30

Phoenix30
Veteran
Veteran

Maintaining numbers...hmmmm is that because if you cant get the local broadcasts of CBC we are forced to watch a stinking leaf game out west. They need to get their heads out of their backside and make it truely Canadian HNIC and show a variety of the teams all the time on national tv. R they afraid that some other team will become the Canada's team. Oh heaven forbid.

36HNIC may drop Leafs nationally - Page 3 Empty Re: HNIC may drop Leafs nationally Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:49 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

I'll believe it when I see it.

37HNIC may drop Leafs nationally - Page 3 Empty Re: HNIC may drop Leafs nationally Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:51 am

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

hemlock wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:
hemlock wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:
N4L wrote:OMG I love her.

being that you are 82 though, better get some of that little blue pill to keep up with her, and to think, she is going to marry Jamie Kennedy, what a waste.

He's funny though, and I assume rich. Who knows, maybe he's packing a knee knocker.

man I hope so for her case, he definitely is funny, and the rich, well, that is for sure true. mind you, hot girls like that usually end up picking a goof to be with, boggles the mind. HNIC may drop Leafs nationally - Page 3 62136

It seems so anyway. Funny guys seem to have some real pull with the ladies. I've lived my life thinking that big tits intelligence was the most important trait to look for. Apparently, I am doing it wrong because Mila Kunis is dating the Home Alone clown and not me.

I got to start brushing up on my comedy routine HNIC may drop Leafs nationally - Page 3 270956 Mila Kunis HNIC may drop Leafs nationally - Page 3 747605

38HNIC may drop Leafs nationally - Page 3 Empty Re: HNIC may drop Leafs nationally Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:10 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

The CBC are inept fools. This just in:

The overhaul “is the largest and most far-reaching reorganization of all aspects of our news service in the history of the CBC,” said Richard Stursberg, executive vice-president, English services...

Practically, The National will have a new set, and news anchor Peter Mansbridge will now be standing instead of sitting.

Other changes: Newsworld is now CBCNN!, New show featuring Kevin O'Leary and Amanda Lang ( HNIC may drop Leafs nationally - Page 3 747605 ) they had good chemistry on ROB TV so this may be a winner. Out: Don Newman, In: Evan Solomon.

A classic battle between the suits and the dungarees unfolding 30 years after media visionary, Les Nessman, revealed it to us.

39HNIC may drop Leafs nationally - Page 3 Empty Re: HNIC may drop Leafs nationally Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:19 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

MASSIVE CHANGES! Peter will now be standing!

Woah.

40HNIC may drop Leafs nationally - Page 3 Empty Re: HNIC may drop Leafs nationally Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:21 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:The CBC are inept fools. This just in:

The overhaul “is the largest and most far-reaching reorganization of all aspects of our news service in the history of the CBC,” said Richard Stursberg, executive vice-president, English services...

Practically, The National will have a new set, and news anchor Peter Mansbridge will now be standing instead of sitting.

Other changes: Newsworld is now CBCNN!, New show featuring Kevin O'Leary and Amanda Lang ( HNIC may drop Leafs nationally - Page 3 747605 ) they had good chemistry on ROB TV so this may be a winner. Out: Don Newman, In: Evan Solomon.

A classic battle between the suits and the dungarees unfolding 30 years after media visionary, Les Nessman, revealed it to us.

she could make me watch business tv any day

HNIC may drop Leafs nationally - Page 3 Abcp_a10 HNIC may drop Leafs nationally - Page 3 747605

41HNIC may drop Leafs nationally - Page 3 Empty Re: HNIC may drop Leafs nationally Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:24 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:MASSIVE CHANGES! Peter will now be standing!

Woah.

I guess the directive was lose the tie or we lose you. These sweeping changes are a result of 3 years of research. How much do these superficial changes cost? That is undisclosed, of course. HNIC may drop Leafs nationally - Page 3 62136

42HNIC may drop Leafs nationally - Page 3 Empty Re: HNIC may drop Leafs nationally Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:28 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:
shabbs wrote:MASSIVE CHANGES! Peter will now be standing!

Woah.

I guess the directive was lose the tie or we lose you. These sweeping changes are a result of 3 years of research. How much do these superficial changes cost? That is undisclosed, of course. HNIC may drop Leafs nationally - Page 3 62136

of course it would be, that is our tax money that is funding those changes, grrrrrrr HNIC may drop Leafs nationally - Page 3 797712

43HNIC may drop Leafs nationally - Page 3 Empty Re: HNIC may drop Leafs nationally Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:31 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

I can see Mansbridge: "I"m getting too old to stand... Diddle this."

44HNIC may drop Leafs nationally - Page 3 Empty Re: HNIC may drop Leafs nationally Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:47 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:I can see Mansbridge: "I"m getting too old to stand... Diddle this."

for which then he starts to do guest spots on Being Erica after resigning from the National. HNIC may drop Leafs nationally - Page 3 159628

45HNIC may drop Leafs nationally - Page 3 Empty Re: HNIC may drop Leafs nationally Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:51 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Dung, that's Mel and I's neighbor. HNIC may drop Leafs nationally - Page 3 240686

46HNIC may drop Leafs nationally - Page 3 Empty Re: HNIC may drop Leafs nationally Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:54 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:

Dung, that's Mel and I's neighbor. HNIC may drop Leafs nationally - Page 3 240686

Which one?

47HNIC may drop Leafs nationally - Page 3 Empty Re: HNIC may drop Leafs nationally Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:26 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

This thread has deteriorated a little since I'd gone out to run some errands. Man it's raining out there!

48HNIC may drop Leafs nationally - Page 3 Empty Re: HNIC may drop Leafs nationally Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:37 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:This thread has deteriorated a little since I'd gone out to run some errands. Man it's raining out there!

ha ha suckers, no rain down here, but it is only 5 degrees today, ugh.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum