GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

HNIC may drop Leafs nationally

+3
PTFlea
SensFan71
wprager
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

16HNIC may drop Leafs nationally - Page 2 Empty Re: HNIC may drop Leafs nationally Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:48 am

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

hemlock wrote:
N4L wrote:In other news I just banged Jennifer Love Hewitt.

Isn't she fat now? I haven't seen her recently, but I remember there being some stir about her in a bikini. I admit, I probably don't keep up with the celebrity happenings as some others do. HNIC may drop Leafs nationally - Page 2 159628

Does this mean you have a fetish for girls with B.G.D(Big Girl Disorder)? HNIC may drop Leafs nationally - Page 2 62136

She's only fat in one place ... well, two actually.

17HNIC may drop Leafs nationally - Page 2 Empty Re: HNIC may drop Leafs nationally Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:49 am

wprager wrote:It's more than just eyeballs here, though. Just because the Leafs are still drawing well (although I'd argue 1.7M is less than 0.6% of the country's population -- if the 1.7M was households, then as 2.2 per that's still only 1 in 8 households) doesn't mean a game like Habs/Sens wouldn't do just as well if not better. Plus there's the whole business of the CBC being funded by our tax dollars and having a mandate to promote Canadian heritage and all.

Leafs tickets are being sold at half face value. Leafs fans are expressing their disappointment in online forums. Waiting lists for season tickets are growing shorter. The tide of change is upon us. Rise up Leafs Nation! Join the rest of us in this outside joke called the Toronto Make Me Laughs.

How is 1.7 million people less than 0.6% percent of the population? Last time I checked there aren't 283 million people in Canada. Am I missing something here?

Last edited by hemlock on Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total

18HNIC may drop Leafs nationally - Page 2 Empty Re: HNIC may drop Leafs nationally Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:49 am

wprager wrote:
hemlock wrote:

Isn't she fat now? I haven't seen her recently, but I remember there being some stir about her in a bikini. I admit, I probably don't keep up with the celebrity happenings as some others do. HNIC may drop Leafs nationally - Page 2 159628

Does this mean you have a fetish for girls with B.G.D(Big Girl Disorder)? HNIC may drop Leafs nationally - Page 2 62136

She's only fat in one place ... well, two actually.

Gotcha Wink That's a good thing. HNIC may drop Leafs nationally - Page 2 Icon_cheers

19HNIC may drop Leafs nationally - Page 2 Empty Re: HNIC may drop Leafs nationally Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:49 am

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

hemlock wrote:

still looks good to me, only that makes suffering through Ghost Whisperer manageable when my wife hijacks the TV.

HNIC may drop Leafs nationally - Page 2 8687410

20HNIC may drop Leafs nationally - Page 2 Empty Re: HNIC may drop Leafs nationally Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:49 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Oops, sorry. Forgot to multiply by 100.

21HNIC may drop Leafs nationally - Page 2 Empty Re: HNIC may drop Leafs nationally Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:51 am

OMG I love her.

22HNIC may drop Leafs nationally - Page 2 Empty Re: HNIC may drop Leafs nationally Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:52 am

wprager wrote:Oops, sorry. Forgot to multiply by 100.

Ahh, I hadn't even considered that. HNIC may drop Leafs nationally - Page 2 489887

23HNIC may drop Leafs nationally - Page 2 Empty Re: HNIC may drop Leafs nationally Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:53 am

SensFan71 wrote:
hemlock wrote:

still looks good to me, only that makes suffering through Ghost Whisperer manageable when my wife hijacks the TV.

HNIC may drop Leafs nationally - Page 2 8687410

Oh, don't get me wrong, she is hot. I remember her from her Party of Five days.

24HNIC may drop Leafs nationally - Page 2 Empty Re: HNIC may drop Leafs nationally Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:54 am

She can use my tounge for toillet paper, I dont care.

25HNIC may drop Leafs nationally - Page 2 Empty Re: HNIC may drop Leafs nationally Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:55 am

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

N4L wrote:OMG I love her.

being that you are 82 though, better get some of that little blue pill to keep up with her, and to think, she is going to marry Jamie Kennedy, what a waste.

26HNIC may drop Leafs nationally - Page 2 Empty Re: HNIC may drop Leafs nationally Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:56 am

N4L wrote:She can use my tounge for toillet paper, I dont care.

Man alive! HNIC may drop Leafs nationally - Page 2 805406

27HNIC may drop Leafs nationally - Page 2 Empty Re: HNIC may drop Leafs nationally Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:57 am

SensFan71 wrote:

being that you are 82 though, better get some of that little blue pill to keep up with her, and to think, she is going to marry Jamie Kennedy, what a waste.

He's funny though, and I assume rich. Who knows, maybe he's packing a knee knocker.

28HNIC may drop Leafs nationally - Page 2 Empty Re: HNIC may drop Leafs nationally Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:59 am

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

hemlock wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:

He's funny though, and I assume rich. Who knows, maybe he's packing a knee knocker.

man I hope so for her case, he definitely is funny, and the rich, well, that is for sure true. mind you, hot girls like that usually end up picking a goof to be with, boggles the mind. HNIC may drop Leafs nationally - Page 2 62136

29HNIC may drop Leafs nationally - Page 2 Empty Re: HNIC may drop Leafs nationally Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:00 am

There isnt a pill on the planet I wouldnt pop to get with her, nothing.

30HNIC may drop Leafs nationally - Page 2 Empty Re: HNIC may drop Leafs nationally Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:03 am

SensFan71 wrote:
hemlock wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:

man I hope so for her case, he definitely is funny, and the rich, well, that is for sure true. mind you, hot girls like that usually end up picking a goof to be with, boggles the mind. HNIC may drop Leafs nationally - Page 2 62136

It seems so anyway. Funny guys seem to have some real pull with the ladies. I've lived my life thinking that big tits intelligence was the most important trait to look for. Apparently, I am doing it wrong because Mila Kunis is dating the Home Alone clown and not me.

31HNIC may drop Leafs nationally - Page 2 Empty Re: HNIC may drop Leafs nationally Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:03 am

N4L wrote:There isnt a pill on the planet I wouldnt pop to get with her, nothing.

This sounds like a long standing crush....

32HNIC may drop Leafs nationally - Page 2 Empty Re: HNIC may drop Leafs nationally Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:04 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

hemlock wrote:
wprager wrote:It's more than just eyeballs here, though. Just because the Leafs are still drawing well (although I'd argue 1.7M is less than 0.6% of the country's population -- if the 1.7M was households, then as 2.2 per that's still only 1 in 8 households) doesn't mean a game like Habs/Sens wouldn't do just as well if not better. Plus there's the whole business of the CBC being funded by our tax dollars and having a mandate to promote Canadian heritage and all.

Leafs tickets are being sold at half face value. Leafs fans are expressing their disappointment in online forums. Waiting lists for season tickets are growing shorter. The tide of change is upon us. Rise up Leafs Nation! Join the rest of us in this outside joke called the Toronto Make Me Laughs.

How is 1.7 million people less than 0.6% percent of the population? Last time I checked there aren't 283 million people in Canada. Am I missing something here?

Nevermind.

Last edited by Cap'n Clutch on Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:07 am; edited 2 times in total

- Unknown Author

33HNIC may drop Leafs nationally - Page 2 Empty Re: HNIC may drop Leafs nationally Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:04 am

hemlock wrote:
N4L wrote:There isnt a pill on the planet I wouldnt pop to get with her, nothing.

This sounds like a long standing crush....

Long and hard for sure.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum