GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Leafs could face Raycroft and Pogge...

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Leafs could face Raycroft and Pogge... Empty Leafs could face Raycroft and Pogge... Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:56 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

How funny would be if the Leafs face a couple of their old goal tenders... and LOSE. They could face Raycroft with the Canucks and Pogge with the Ducks. You just know Leafs Nation would go insane if they lost to those two guys and still did not have a win after the road trip.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

The Leafs have a really good chance of getting their first win if those are their next two opponents. With the Ducks and 'Nucks struggling out of the gate it's a real opportunity. I don't imagine it'll be great hockey to watch though.

- Unknown Author

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:How funny would be if the Leafs face a couple of their old goal tenders... and LOSE. They could face Raycroft with the Canucks and Pogge with the Ducks. You just know Leafs Nation would go insane if they lost to those two guys and still did not have a win after the road trip.

Imagine if both goalies played and shut them out? My god, that would be amazing.

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

spader wrote:
shabbs wrote:How funny would be if the Leafs face a couple of their old goal tenders... and LOSE. They could face Raycroft with the Canucks and Pogge with the Ducks. You just know Leafs Nation would go insane if they lost to those two guys and still did not have a win after the road trip.

Imagine if both goalies played and shut them out? My god, that would be amazing.

with how the Leafs have been sucking lately, that is not out of the question, would be great if it happened against the Ducks and Pogge, Burke's former team and a prospect that was never treated right with the Leafs.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Cap'n Clutch wrote:The Leafs have a really good chance of getting their first win if those are their next two opponents. With the Ducks and 'Nucks struggling out of the gate it's a real opportunity. I don't imagine it'll be great hockey to watch though.

Sad, but true.

6Leafs could face Raycroft and Pogge... Empty Re: Leafs could face Raycroft and Pogge... Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:08 am

Wasn't Pogge recalled from the ECHL? In other words, wasn't he recalled to the AHL?

7Leafs could face Raycroft and Pogge... Empty Re: Leafs could face Raycroft and Pogge... Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:50 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Gohan wrote:Wasn't Pogge recalled from the ECHL? In other words, wasn't he recalled to the AHL?
Yes, JS Giguere is injured. He's filling in.

Cap'n Clutch wrote:The Leafs have a really good chance of getting their first win if those are their next two opponents. With the Ducks and 'Nucks struggling out of the gate it's a real opportunity. I don't imagine it'll be great hockey to watch though.

They might be struggling but they wont lose, at home, to The Leafs. I dont think there is a shot in hell after that game last night Vancouver gets taken down by The Leafs, The Ducks... maaaaaybe but a lot would have to go Toronto's way.

Only team I think they can beat on this road trip is MTL and that is not saying a lot. They literally may not win a game in October.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

How's this for people not being on the same page...

Wilson: "We'll probably ask Gustavsson to go on Sat vs the Canucks."
Gustavsson: "I don't feel ready to go."

Yikes. They need to communicate better.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum