GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pogge signs 1-year deal with Leafs

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Pogge signs 1-year deal with Leafs Empty Pogge signs 1-year deal with Leafs Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:02 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Haven't they given up on this guy yet?

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/2009/07/23/leafs_pogge/

Or is he a Marlie-for-life?

2Pogge signs 1-year deal with Leafs Empty Re: Pogge signs 1-year deal with Leafs Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:04 pm

What? Suspect

3Pogge signs 1-year deal with Leafs Empty Re: Pogge signs 1-year deal with Leafs Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:09 pm

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

as waterboy?

4Pogge signs 1-year deal with Leafs Empty Re: Pogge signs 1-year deal with Leafs Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:13 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

With the Monster and Toskala... he'll be a call-up only.

5Pogge signs 1-year deal with Leafs Empty Re: Pogge signs 1-year deal with Leafs Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:20 pm

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

2-way deal. He's with the Marlies again.

This will be his last kick at the can in TO for sure, I'd say.

6Pogge signs 1-year deal with Leafs Empty Re: Pogge signs 1-year deal with Leafs Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:23 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

rooneypoo wrote:2-way deal. He's with the Marlies again.

This will be his last kick at the can in TO for sure, I'd say.
Some kids just can't make the jump...

7Pogge signs 1-year deal with Leafs Empty Re: Pogge signs 1-year deal with Leafs Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:23 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Waste of time. :crazy:

I read this earlier and was too lazy to post this. Sorry there Pogge.

8Pogge signs 1-year deal with Leafs Empty Re: Pogge signs 1-year deal with Leafs Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:25 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SpezDispenser wrote:Waste of time. :crazy:

It's all about the hockey man...

Wink

9Pogge signs 1-year deal with Leafs Empty Re: Pogge signs 1-year deal with Leafs Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:26 pm

SpezDispenser wrote:Waste of time. :crazy:

lmao

:^^^:

10Pogge signs 1-year deal with Leafs Empty Re: Pogge signs 1-year deal with Leafs Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:34 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

:^^^^: That may have come out wrong. I meant I was too lazy to post it, NOT that this thread was a waste of time.

11Pogge signs 1-year deal with Leafs Empty Re: Pogge signs 1-year deal with Leafs Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:38 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

http://www.owensoundsuntimes.com/ArticleDisplay.aspx?e=1668772

While Burke had the same style of team in the 2006-07 Stanley Cup-champion Anaheim Ducks, he knows the Leafs need help up front and will continue his search for a top-six forward to join the squad while also looking for a new home for goaltender Justin Pogge.

"Pogge's a good kid, but it just didn't work out for him in Toronto," he said. "I assured him I would find him somewhere to play this year."

Goaltending duties will fall on the shoulders of Vesa Toskala and newly signed target Jonas Gustavsson, who will be pushing Toskala for the starting job.

:^^^^: Burke's gonna try to trade him. Cute.

12Pogge signs 1-year deal with Leafs Empty Re: Pogge signs 1-year deal with Leafs Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:40 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Burke ain't moving him anywhere...

13Pogge signs 1-year deal with Leafs Empty Re: Pogge signs 1-year deal with Leafs Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:46 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:Burke ain't moving him anywhere...

Maybe he means across the street to the Marlies? Shrug

14Pogge signs 1-year deal with Leafs Empty Re: Pogge signs 1-year deal with Leafs Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:44 pm

SpezDispenser wrote::^^^^: That may have come out wrong. I meant I was too lazy to post it, NOT that this thread was a waste of time.

your comment on the hale/fedoruk deal was the best ... vintage .... lol!

Ahhhhh!

15Pogge signs 1-year deal with Leafs Empty Re: Pogge signs 1-year deal with Leafs Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:53 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

HowieMorenz wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote::^^^^: That may have come out wrong. I meant I was too lazy to post it, NOT that this thread was a waste of time.

your comment on the hale/fedoruk deal was the best ... vintage .... lol!

Ahhhhh!

:^^^^: I don't remember what it was.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum