GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pogge signs 1-year deal with Leafs

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16Pogge signs 1-year deal with Leafs - Page 2 Empty Re: Pogge signs 1-year deal with Leafs Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:46 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:Burke ain't moving him anywhere...

Maybe he means across the street to the Marlies? Shrug

17Pogge signs 1-year deal with Leafs - Page 2 Empty Re: Pogge signs 1-year deal with Leafs Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:44 pm

SpezDispenser wrote::^^^^: That may have come out wrong. I meant I was too lazy to post it, NOT that this thread was a waste of time.

your comment on the hale/fedoruk deal was the best ... vintage .... lol!

Ahhhhh!

18Pogge signs 1-year deal with Leafs - Page 2 Empty Re: Pogge signs 1-year deal with Leafs Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:53 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

HowieMorenz wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote::^^^^: That may have come out wrong. I meant I was too lazy to post it, NOT that this thread was a waste of time.

your comment on the hale/fedoruk deal was the best ... vintage .... lol!

Ahhhhh!

:^^^^: I don't remember what it was.

19Pogge signs 1-year deal with Leafs - Page 2 Empty Re: Pogge signs 1-year deal with Leafs Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:10 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Why not? Sounds like he said exactly the opposite. Pogge was a good prospect and could still find room on someone else's roster (true, probablyin the minors to start). Look at use grabbing Leclaire. As good as he was, Columbus had someone (potentially?) better. Didn't stop us from taking him. Same could happen to Pogge (but on a prospect level, of course).

20Pogge signs 1-year deal with Leafs - Page 2 Empty Re: Pogge signs 1-year deal with Leafs Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:43 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:

Why not? Sounds like he said exactly the opposite. Pogge was a good prospect and could still find room on someone else's roster (true, probablyin the minors to start). Look at use grabbing Leclaire. As good as he was, Columbus had someone (potentially?) better. Didn't stop us from taking him. Same could happen to Pogge (but on a prospect level, of course).
I just don't think he'll be able to move him... but you never know. I don't think he'll ever make the NHL and will be an AHL'er for life.

21Pogge signs 1-year deal with Leafs - Page 2 Empty Re: Pogge signs 1-year deal with Leafs Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:50 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Leafs are now shopping Pogge...

http://www.thestar.com/sports/article/671735

22Pogge signs 1-year deal with Leafs - Page 2 Empty Re: Pogge signs 1-year deal with Leafs Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:03 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

...former wunderkind ...

Really? And here I was thinking he was a prospect. I hadn't realized he was 23. Maybe what he needs is a strategic injury and a piss-poor start by The Monster.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum