GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Give the Sens Players nicknames

+6
wprager
Cap'n Clutch
PTFlea
Riprock
The Silfer Server
SensFan71
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16Give the Sens Players nicknames - Page 2 Empty Re: Give the Sens Players nicknames Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:07 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

love Ice Pik, that is a great one Clutch.

17Give the Sens Players nicknames - Page 2 Empty Re: Give the Sens Players nicknames Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:44 pm

LethalLehner

Sophomore
Sophomore

Winchester is frequently called Winnie by some of the players.

18Give the Sens Players nicknames - Page 2 Empty Re: Give the Sens Players nicknames Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:48 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

ElliottRules wrote:Winchester is frequently called Winnie by some of the players.

Winnie works well because if he has a great game you can say Winnie is the Pooh! Smile

19Give the Sens Players nicknames - Page 2 Empty Re: Give the Sens Players nicknames Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:50 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
Winnie works well because if he has a great game you can say Winnie is the Pooh! Give the Sens Players nicknames - Page 2 Icon_smile

Hahahah.

20Give the Sens Players nicknames - Page 2 Empty Re: Give the Sens Players nicknames Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:52 pm

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

A video about some of the Sens nicknames.

26Give the Sens Players nicknames - Page 2 Empty Re: Give the Sens Players nicknames Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:11 pm

M_Christopher

M_Christopher
Sophomore
Sophomore

Milan Michalek as Lloyd Christmas is priceless.

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?blogger_id=121

27Give the Sens Players nicknames - Page 2 Empty Re: Give the Sens Players nicknames Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:18 pm

I'm surprised SSF wasn't calling Fisher "Steve Austin" last year.

6 million dollar man.

28Give the Sens Players nicknames - Page 2 Empty Re: Give the Sens Players nicknames Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:13 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Clutch came up with 9MM for Michalek I think, that is the greatest nickname yet.

For Foligno... Nick Fury.

I hear the MC Hammer is catching on, but the guys in the lockeroom call Carkner "Big Country."

Last edited by Dash on Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

29Give the Sens Players nicknames - Page 2 Empty Re: Give the Sens Players nicknames Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:15 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Dash wrote:Spez/Clutch came up with 9MM for Michalek I think, that is the greatest nickname yet.

For Foligno... Nick Fury.

That's Clutch for the record. Ahhhhh!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum