GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Canucks send Hodgson to Junior per TSN

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Canucks send Hodgson to Junior per TSN Empty Canucks send Hodgson to Junior per TSN Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:24 pm

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=293071

Good for the WJC Team

Sens19

Sens19
Veteran
Veteran

urghh boo them! But ya like you said good for the WJC

http://sens19-hockeytalk.blogspot.com/

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Junior? Is he too young to play in the AHL? What does he have to learn in the Juniors?

Team Canada is going to be unreal.

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

N4L wrote:Team Canada is going to be unreal.

Definitely. And Sweden's lost their top-2 defencemen.

Canada's almost a lock for gold again IMO. Unless Markstrom/Lehner play absolutely unreal and some of Sweden's more raw talent (OEL, Adam Larsson, Gabriel Landeskog) really step it up.

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:Junior? Is he too young to play in the AHL? What does he have to learn in the Juniors?

He had a back injury over the off-season that prevented him from making a big impact at the NHL level. Also, yes, I'm pretty sure he's too young for the AHL at 19.

Brampton fans are happy, although Duchene seems to be a good bet for Colorado.

asq2 wrote:
N4L wrote:Team Canada is going to be unreal.

Definitely. And Sweden's lost their top-2 defencemen.

Canada's almost a lock for gold again IMO. Unless Markstrom/Lehner play absolutely unreal and some of Sweden's more raw talent (OEL, Adam Larsson, Gabriel Landeskog) really step it up.

Hodgson is 100% the captain of that team as well.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

asq2 wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Junior? Is he too young to play in the AHL? What does he have to learn in the Juniors?

He had a back injury over the off-season that prevented him from making a big impact at the NHL level. Also, yes, I'm pretty sure he's too young for the AHL at 19.

I think they already confirmed Duchene and O reilly (???) will stay.

9Canucks send Hodgson to Junior per TSN Empty Re: Canucks send Hodgson to Junior per TSN Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:01 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

marakh wrote:
asq2 wrote:

Not much of a surprise. But good for O'Reilly.

Avs have made some good moves this off-season (Anderson, Quincey). And obviously the introduction of Duchene and getting back Stastny should help. And they gt rid of Arnason.

That said, I don't see them getting close to a playoff spot this year.

10Canucks send Hodgson to Junior per TSN Empty Re: Canucks send Hodgson to Junior per TSN Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:09 pm

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

marakh wrote:
asq2 wrote:

Duchene, yes. But I believe Dobber is reporting right now that O'Reilly has been cut.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum