GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cody Hodgson-Vancouver Canucks rift

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Cody Hodgson-Vancouver Canucks rift Empty Cody Hodgson-Vancouver Canucks rift Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:41 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/sports/hodgsons-rift-with-vancouver-grows/article1458538/

Cody Hodgson and the Canucks aren't seeing eye to eye. Cody has ill feelings towards Dave Gagner it would seem, and GM Mike Gillis does not seem happy with Cody.

I could see a trade coming.

2Cody Hodgson-Vancouver Canucks rift Empty Re: Cody Hodgson-Vancouver Canucks rift Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:49 pm

Dash wrote:http://www.theglobeandmail.com/sports/hodgsons-rift-with-vancouver-grows/article1458538/

Cody Hodgson and the Canucks aren't seeing eye to eye. Cody has ill feelings towards Dave Gagner it would seem, and GM Mike Gillis does not seem happy with Cody.

I could see a trade coming.
Hopefully straight to Ottawa...

3Cody Hodgson-Vancouver Canucks rift Empty Re: Cody Hodgson-Vancouver Canucks rift Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:06 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

I actually think Toronto. For Kaberle. Would be Cody, plus, coming back.

4Cody Hodgson-Vancouver Canucks rift Empty Re: Cody Hodgson-Vancouver Canucks rift Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:15 pm

Dash wrote:I actually think Toronto. For Kaberle. Would be Cody, plus, coming back.
'

As much as it pains me to say it.. If that happens I am going to start liking what Burke is doing... I have never been a fan of building on the fly/treadmill teams

5Cody Hodgson-Vancouver Canucks rift Empty Re: Cody Hodgson-Vancouver Canucks rift Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:16 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

It makes sense though. They could get a 1st and Hodgson for Kaberle.

6Cody Hodgson-Vancouver Canucks rift Empty Re: Cody Hodgson-Vancouver Canucks rift Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:01 pm

M_Christopher

M_Christopher
Sophomore
Sophomore

No team is going to give up anything of value for Hodgson until is proven to be 100% and capable of playing at his known level.

That back injury may have potential ruined his hockey career already Cody Hodgson-Vancouver Canucks rift 853450

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?blogger_id=121

7Cody Hodgson-Vancouver Canucks rift Empty Re: Cody Hodgson-Vancouver Canucks rift Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:03 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

He is back though... it is only one game in so far (unless they played since Thursday). I know they play tomorrow (Lehner - autograph and photo op FingersCrossed )

8Cody Hodgson-Vancouver Canucks rift Empty Re: Cody Hodgson-Vancouver Canucks rift Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:07 pm

M_Christopher

M_Christopher
Sophomore
Sophomore

Dash wrote:He is back though... it is only one game in so far (unless they played since Thursday). I know they play tomorrow (Lehner - autograph and photo op FingersCrossed )

Hodgson is playing in the OHL again?

9Cody Hodgson-Vancouver Canucks rift Empty Re: Cody Hodgson-Vancouver Canucks rift Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:10 pm

caissie_1

caissie_1
Veteran
Veteran

M_Christopher wrote:
Dash wrote:He is back though... it is only one game in so far (unless they played since Thursday). I know they play tomorrow (Lehner - autograph and photo op FingersCrossed )

Hodgson is playing in the OHL again?

Yup he is...

10Cody Hodgson-Vancouver Canucks rift Empty Re: Cody Hodgson-Vancouver Canucks rift Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:11 pm

M_Christopher

M_Christopher
Sophomore
Sophomore

Wierd, I thought he was going to make his return with the Moose

11Cody Hodgson-Vancouver Canucks rift Empty Re: Cody Hodgson-Vancouver Canucks rift Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:55 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

M_Christopher wrote:Wierd, I thought he was going to make his return with the Moose

Can't do that til the season is over.

12Cody Hodgson-Vancouver Canucks rift Empty Re: Cody Hodgson-Vancouver Canucks rift Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:28 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Well, first chance I had to see Cody since his return. This was his 3rd game since September or so. Looked very lost out there, really sad to see, cause last year he was dominant and such a huge factor in the team, and he was surrounded by amazing talent. I really hope he can get back to what he is capable of, hope the injury has not set him back, or worse.

But there's definitely some friction between him and the Canucks, so it will be very interesting to see what transpires. If it really is that bad, you'd expect a trade.

13Cody Hodgson-Vancouver Canucks rift Empty Re: Cody Hodgson-Vancouver Canucks rift Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:19 am

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Hodgson is MIA from Canucks development camp as he continues to train in Toronto with his own trainer, trying to rehab his injured back.

14Cody Hodgson-Vancouver Canucks rift Empty Re: Cody Hodgson-Vancouver Canucks rift Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:21 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Dash wrote:Hodgson is MIA from Canucks development camp as he continues to train in Toronto with his own trainer, trying to rehab his injured back.

The Randy Lee of the Canucks said that it was a move they were comfortable with in order for him to be the best he can be in training camp. Is there still a rift?

15Cody Hodgson-Vancouver Canucks rift Empty Re: Cody Hodgson-Vancouver Canucks rift Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:24 am

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Dave Gagner you mean lol? Well, the rift might still exist, perhaps the Canucks have learned from their mistake last year by insinuating Hodgson was lazy and unmotivated.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum