GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bingo Sens Talk

+33
spader
tim1_2
NEELY
sandysensfan
SensGirl11
Hoags
TheAvatar
ddt
Flo The Action
Ev
CockRoche
cash
Hobiesens
stempniaksen
The Silfer Server
SensHulk
PKC
Cap'n Clutch
Riprock
rooneypoo
Tuk Tuk
LeCaptain
Urkie
Hockeyhero22000
shabbs
asq2
Amnesia021
Jordo
wprager
jamvan
Sens19
SeawaySensFan
PTFlea
37 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61  Next

Go down  Message [Page 60 of 61]

886Bingo Sens Talk - Page 60 Empty Re: Bingo Sens Talk Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:03 pm

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SeawaySensFan wrote:B-Sens lose to Carleton Ravens:

more to come
What???

887Bingo Sens Talk - Page 60 Empty Re: Bingo Sens Talk Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:33 pm

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:

more to come
What???

"Historic Win", according to this account:

https://goravens.ca/news/2015/09/ravens-blank-b-sens-in-historic-win/

888Bingo Sens Talk - Page 60 Empty Re: Bingo Sens Talk Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:05 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Interesting. My son is vlunteering for Rogers-22 and last night he was out at the Sens plex with the shiny new HD truck. It was his first time out (beside an orientation session and a 2-hour "training" session) and they had him operating the corner camera (a.k.a. the replay angle). Hmm, so they let highschool students with 2 hours' training run a camera -- that explains a few things. But I'm wondering why they didn't go to record/air this "Historic" game, instead of some midget AA game?

889Bingo Sens Talk - Page 60 Empty Re: Bingo Sens Talk Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:17 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SeawaySensFan wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:

more to come
What???

"Historic Win", according to this account:

https://goravens.ca/news/2015/09/ravens-blank-b-sens-in-historic-win/

That's embarrassing.

But still maybe BM finds a local boy to sign to a three year contract out of Carleton. Sarcasm

890Bingo Sens Talk - Page 60 Empty Re: Bingo Sens Talk Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:25 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cu grads rise up!

891Bingo Sens Talk - Page 60 Empty Re: Bingo Sens Talk Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:09 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

BSens win 8-2 tonight.

892Bingo Sens Talk - Page 60 Empty Re: Bingo Sens Talk Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:28 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:BSens win 8-2 tonight.

They're glad to get away from The Ice House.

893Bingo Sens Talk - Page 60 Empty Re: Bingo Sens Talk Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:30 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

pre-season fyi. I had to check

894Bingo Sens Talk - Page 60 Empty Re: Bingo Sens Talk Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:29 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Yes, of course it's pre-season...they wouldn't start their season while there's still players coming from NHL camps.

895Bingo Sens Talk - Page 60 Empty Re: Bingo Sens Talk Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:25 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Bingo wins game 1 4-1. Paul gets his first point. O'Dell with 2 goals and Lindberg with 2 assists.

896Bingo Sens Talk - Page 60 Empty Re: Bingo Sens Talk Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:05 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispensed wrote:Bingo wins game 1 4-1.  Paul gets his first point.  O'Dell with 2 goals and Lindberg with 2 assists.

How was Puempel?

897Bingo Sens Talk - Page 60 Empty Re: Bingo Sens Talk Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:07 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

By the way, anyone with updates on Buddy Robinson? I think he blocked a shot in a pre-season game and has been on IR ever since.

898Bingo Sens Talk - Page 60 Empty Re: Bingo Sens Talk Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:08 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I see that Colin Greening also had a goal. If he can keep up this torrid goal-per-game pace in the AHL he may have a spot on the roster here.

899Bingo Sens Talk - Page 60 Empty Re: Bingo Sens Talk Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:13 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Seriously, what's happened to Robinson? He blocked a shot on Sep. 15th -- that's 4 weeks and 2 days ago. I read that it was a bone bruise, not a break. And he's still out? Good for him, sort of, since I assume he's getting paid at his NHL salary rate of $925K versus his AHL salary of $70K.

900Bingo Sens Talk - Page 60 Empty Re: Bingo Sens Talk Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:18 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:Bingo wins game 1 4-1.  Paul gets his first point.  O'Dell with 2 goals and Lindberg with 2 assists.

How was Puempel?

2 shots, no points. He'll be really solid down there until he gets the call - which I guess could come soon if Mac is out.

901Bingo Sens Talk - Page 60 Empty Re: Bingo Sens Talk Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:28 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

We have Prince on the bench already, so I don't think Puempel's coming up.

902Bingo Sens Talk - Page 60 Empty Re: Bingo Sens Talk Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:21 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Yeah, looking forward to Prince getting a shot. Both will get a shot if Chiasson keeps getting offensive zone penalties though.

903Bingo Sens Talk - Page 60 Empty Re: Bingo Sens Talk Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:26 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispensed wrote:Yeah, looking forward to Prince getting a shot.  Both will get a shot if Chiasson keeps getting offensive zone penalties though.

We have Prince and we still have Robinson. He's on IR but since he missed getting a real evaluation during the pre-season. I seem to recall them being fairly high on his during camp before he got hurt. Wouldn't surprise me if he got some action at least in practice a couple of times before being returned to Bingo. As a big body on the 4th line he's a much better fit than Prince. Prince would sub in for CMac, Robinson could sub in for Chiasson.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 60 of 61]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum